GIVEAWAY!!! Winner Chosen

I recently received a very generous gift from our own @Fullflat in the form of a Spyderco Ladybug in VToku2. It is unfortunately, at best, clumsy in my hands.

Spyderco_Ladybug_3_LBLP3E_Sprint_Run_Folding_Knife_V-Toku2_SUS310_Plain_Edge_Blade_Blue_FRN_1__96285.1512920726.1280.1280.png

Brand new in box.

It's a very well made knife in a really cool steel, but I'll likely never use it. So, with his permission, I've decided to hang onto the memory of the gesture and pass this knife along to some other lucky member of our great community.

A simple "I'm in" will do. Single entry per person please.

Anyone who donates or has donated to one of the charities listed below, in loving memory of the recently departed A.G. Russell, gets 2 entries. Honor system applies, just mention in your post that you've donated.

-Emergency Fund, Veterans Resource and Information Center, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville - https://onlinegiving.uark.edu/ indicate ‘other department - then VRIC Emergency Fund
-Disabled American Veterans (DAV.org)
-Freedom Service Dogs of America (FreedomServiceDogs.org)
-American Legion (Legion.org)
-Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA.org)

Thank you ahead of time for your participation, I'll let it run until interest seems to wane and then we'll draw for a winner.
I'm in.

Zieg

I appreciate all the participation. We'll be drawing a winner tomorrow night.

I'm in! Thanks. Great idea re the donation in the name of AG Russell--a creative way to honor his memory. I intend to make a donation in the next day or two and will confirm for another entry at that time.

Back