GIVEAWAY winner post 34 you won

Christmas for me. It's the birthday of both my Best Friend and my youngest son.

Story: My son was born last Christmas and we were scrambling around at 2am trying to get someone to come stay at the house to watch my older son while I drove my wife to the hospital. We found someone and my son was born just two hours later! Takes a good friend to do that on Christmas morning!

Veteran's Day is my favorite/least favorite, because its the one day that set aside for those who have fought for this country and also its a reminder of those who didn't get to come home and have random people thank them for something they will never understand.IMG_0001_NEW_0003.jpg

Thanks for the GAW! Very cool of you.

Mine is Christmas! Working in law enforcement over the past 10 years or so, I was always working the holidays. However, a lot of that was side jobs. I had one side job in particular that I would always work on Christmas - at a warehouse. My family was allowed to come spend time w/ me and we would pull all nighters together watching movies and hanging out, kids and all! Great memories!

Good of you to do a GAW, thanks! My favorite holiday is Christmas. I was born a few days before Christmas in a blizzard in Minneapolis, MN, 1968. They sent me home a few days later in a big 'ol Christmas stocking, I still hang that one up today!

St. Patty's day because of all the cheer and good will!

5819F277-CC33-4C0D-BE39-13204AB92539_zpsaqvwbntq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanksgiving for me. A time to be thankful and spend time together without having to worry with gifts, just getting to be together with family and friends is enough.

Njbillk. Message sent via pm. I'll ship this tomorrow if I get you mailing info by tomorrow morning.

A lot of great pictures and stories from everyone, thanks for contributing to my giveaway.

I wish all of you a safe and happy holiday.

Aww darn, well congrats to the winner and happy holidays to everyone!

Holy Crap! This is absolutely fantastic!

Thanks a Ton for hosting this. I will be hosting one in thanks Krav!

Enjoy your Holidays everyone!

Well, I honestly can't decide...

Last year was the first year that I had a child for the Major holidays, my daughter was born in July.

By the time Christmas rolled around, she was old enough to tear open some gifts since. Granted, she didn't get the whole idea behind what Christmas represents and she enjoyed the tearing of the paper more than the gifts themselves, but I digress...

What all of this is building up to is that I am learning how to respect the holidays more as a "Family" thing, not just family getting together and eating, talking, remembering loved ones that have passed on, and new ones that came along thing, but that Holidays as a whole are what build families. We may see them as many other things, but when it is our turn to look back while laying in a hospital bed, the memories that are formed over a lifetime, have focal points of conversation and reminiscing.

Those are what makes the Holidays stand out to me. And this Christmas is shaping up to be a Great one!
----------
Thanks for the GAW and enjoy your Holidays everyone!

Congrats on the win NJBILLK! And thanks so much for the opportunity! Happy holidays yall

Holy Crap! This is absolutely fantastic!

Thanks a Ton for hosting this. I will be hosting one in thanks Krav!

Enjoy your Holidays everyone!

Thanks Krav for hosting and great holiday spirit NJ!

Ok, it was lost in the post for a few days, but it landed last night!

Krav, Thank You! I have been wanting one if these for over a year. I had actually been planning on purchasing the first I came across on the exchange the whole time, but there was always some other more important life thing going on. Having a new daughter tends to make things like this difficult to swing.
-I am genuinely ecstatic and can't begin to express my appreciation succinctly enough, hence my babbling...

I was planning on this being swapped between the Misses and My carry rotations. But now that I have it in hand, it is likely to take the place of my Large 21 Seb since that shares the same date as my daughters birthday, and I will be handing that down.

Thank You everyone! Please enjoy your Holiday and give your loved ones my best wishes!

Thanks for the GAW! Very cool of you.

Mine is Christmas! Working in law enforcement over the past 10 years or so, I was always working the holidays. However, a lot of that was side jobs. I had one side job in particular that I would always work on Christmas - at a warehouse. My family was allowed to come spend time w/ me and we would pull all nighters together watching movies and hanging out, kids and all! Great memories!
Good employers are the best!

Back