• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Giving credit where credit is due!

Happy to say that all my recent deals have gone off without a hitch. This is greatly attibuted to the fine people that I have had the pleasure of doing business with.

The first is a gentleman known as BigTex here on the Forums. A definitive man of his word and honor who also happens to be just a great guy to converse with.

The next two fellows have contacted me thru private e-mails and I am not sure of their Forum names. Their names are Dennis Levy and Kevin Whalen. Definitely first class acts and with whom you should not have any reservations when dealing.

And lastly, Forum member TonyT. This man has shown great patience. Due to the USPS this deal took almost 2 weeks to complete.

So Forumites, these 4 men are top shelf and you can deal with them with confidence.

[This message has been edited by blademan 13 (edited 01-05-2001).]

Thanx Jamie. I enjoyed dealing with you also. Keep me in mind if you decide to sell another Keith Coleman.

------------------
"I fought the law and the law won".

Back