Giving Thanks GAW - GEC #13 American Whittler

Outside of seconding...thirding...onehundreding what everyone else is saying about this amazing place and the wonderful people who make it so, I am Thankful for my little family that is growing bigger and bigger as the years go on. Just spent the Thanksgiving weekend with most of them and it was eye opening in a great way. So easy to get stuck on the day to day grind so it was a nice reminder that there is so much more going on and so much more to look forward to!

Thanks for the chance, Ive never had a split back and if I win, and it doesnt tickle my knife fancy, I will find someone else to pass it on to who might enjoy it more!

Matt

I'm thankful I have enough posts to enter this GAW!

Kidding aside, I'm thankful I have a beautiful, healthy family.

Thanks for the opportunity, pmek5!

I’m thankful for my wonderful family. My wife and daughter are a true blessing to me! Thanks for your generosity in offering this beautiful Whittler for some lucky person win!

I'm thankful for so many things; friends and family, the fact that I have a home, a job, and enough to eat. The fact that I've been fortunate enough to see a lot of this world. You know, life's been good, and when I look back at what my parents (and theirs) went through, I feel pretty lucky. It's funny how stuff like this becomes more important as I get older. I wish some of my luck on everyone.

Not a regular (75 posts) just yet... been a member for a short time but love reading the input others have on every blade topic out there... it's a perfect break at work to surf on bladeforums and see if someone has responded to a post, added to one, liked something I have mentioned etc. Although I am thankful for so many things already mentioned I do appreciate this forum and the genuine members it holds. Cheers!

OK, We have a winner - #9 - cbr1000
Congrats!

Thank you everyone who participated, and it was a blessing to read all the thankful thanks.

lyrb8V7.jpg

Congratulations, cbr1000 cbr1000 ! I just went back and read your entry. I am not sure how I missed it but I really hope the best for your son and that he pulls through whatever ails him. Enjoy your prize and here's to hoping for a brighter year!

Thank you, Tim, for a fine giveaway and giving everyone the opportunity to express their thanksgiving.

Congrats to the winner!

And thanks for the opportunity at the knife! Great contest and content by all!

OK, We have a winner - #9 - cbr1000
Congrats!

Thank you everyone who participated, and it was a blessing to read all the thankful thanks.

Wow! This means a lot to me Tim - thank you very much. I've never won anything from a GAW! I will be using this and hopefully someday pass it along to my son or another family member... that might be awhile as he just turned 1 yesterday!

lyrb8V7.jpg

Congrats cbr1000 and thanks again for the generosity Tim. May you and yours have a good holiday.

Back