Attention Glitches this morning

Yes, I've noticed it. Multiple posts are more prevalent. I've also noticed glitches in my own posting, and I generally don't have internet issues.

Same here, had to be very careful to avoid double posts...clicked post and it seemed like nothing happened but a refresh showed my post:confused:. Likes and edits seem slow too.
Yup. Not a huge issue on this side (just need to know to be patient). Hope it's not messing things up on the otherside.

Yes - I had a few issues from around 3am Central to 7am central.

I checked my internet speed and was running 200kbps at the time.

best

mqqn

If you get a duplicate in a discussion no big deal just edit it out. If you get a duplicate in the exchange area as the thread starter please report it so it can be removed.

The site hangs up when you hit the post reply button. You see the draft reply box still hanging like you didn't hit the post button so you click it again a few more times and still nothing. Then you view the thread and voila, multiple posts.

The site hangs up when you hit the post reply button. You see the draft reply box still hanging like you didn't hit the post button so you click it again a few more times and still nothing. Then you view the thread and voila, multiple posts.
That's what I was seeing.
Edited to add: This post didn't experience any lag in uploading.

Same here. I started opening the thread in a new tab, to check if my reply's posted before clicking again.

edit: Don't wanna jinx it, but the glitch seems to be fixed.

Test

Edit- yup, seems fixed

If you get a duplicate in a discussion no big deal just edit it out. If you get a duplicate in the exchange area as the thread starter please report it so it can be removed.

I've noticed the lags when posting. Although I have managed to avoid any doubles.
I agree with rycen.
@Spark

add: still occurring because I had problems with this post.

Back