Attention Glitches this morning

Still trying to track down what's up

Still trying to track down what's up

I've been fixing infrastructure and application issues for a living the last decade or so. Feel free to contact me if I can help. I've seen it all.

Edit.. If you cleared some space on storage you may need to clear cache on the server that hosts the code/app or just recycle the server itself to flush things out.

Last edited:
I've been fixing infrastructure and application issues for a living the last decade or so. Feel free to contact me if I can help. I've seen it all.

Edit.. If you cleared some space on storage you may need to clear cache on the server that hosts the code/app or just recycle the server itself to flush things out.
Yeah, I've done a few things starting with the obvious httpd & mysql restarts and was going to save bouncing the vms for last resort but.........

Will keep you in mind though! Thanks for the offer

I think everything’s kosher now. :thumbsup: Been posting an hour or so with no lag or problems.

Spark Spark , I think you should be able to download it from these links. If it doesn’t work please let me know and I’ll get it to you.

Anybody who wants to use these are more than welcome to. Matt was a good guy, and I made these out of respect for him, and missing him. Nothing wrong with spreading that around!

Larger version:

image.jpg

Smaller one:

image.jpg

That's awesome man. You mind use it on the site at some point?

Thanks! I wouldn’t mind that at all. Please feel free to use it however you want. :thumbsup:

Thank you for all you do to make this the best damn knife site on the internet.

Thanks, man. Charlie Mike was a great guy. I'd like to see his CMFTW all over BladeForums !

Spark Spark The issue may be back. I had the same lag with the pause on the post as last week. A couple double posts in the Folding Knife Exchange just recently too.

Spark Spark The issue may be back. I had the same lag with the pause on the post as last week. A couple double posts in the Folding Knife Exchange just recently too.

Yup, Spark Spark ...the lag is back, search is broken, and I just got a "file too large" error on a <200kb photo:mad:

Last edited:
Spark Spark
Ditto. The lag appears to be back and there are many duplicate posts. Moving the posts offline is not feasible due to how long it takes for the system to respond.

Just came to report this issue, having not been here for it when this thread was started. Posts appear to time out, but upon refreshing the page, they're there. I can see how this would lead to multi-posting.

Back