Going full time finally

SAR

Today was my last day on active duty 10 years 3 months and 18 days for a grand total of 17 years with my National Guard time, I am a bit sad I loved the Army never expected to be put out on a medical...shit happens.

I will be building knives full time now and my wife Corbe is in training with one of the best around learning to build leather and she will be expanding to tactical nylon sheaths/gear we hope for her to show off her work at blade 08.

Its a very weird feeling to say the least:)

dsc0794tu0.jpg

Thank you for your service, Spencer!

There's a little saying I appreciate at times like this. "Life will go as it will and not as you or I will have it." Medical stuff suddenly intervened in my life and changed everything, too, so I understand. You look to the future and face it head on.

I wish you the best with the knifemaking and your missus with the sheath business.

Congratulations, and thanks for serving.

Did you recently have a knife in blade magazine? If not, someone is seriously copying your design.

The Armys loss is the knife comunities gain in this case. Hope it doesnt bum you out to bad, I for one look forward to seeing more of your knives.

Dustin

Thank you for your service!
Congratulations on entering an exciting new phase in your career!:thumbup:

Congratulations, and thanks for serving.

Did you recently have a knife in blade magazine? If not, someone is seriously copying your design.

Yes sir that was my knife the Hornet XL EDB.

Hey thanks guys
Spencer

Your knives have already impressed me. I look forward to seeing just how much you innovate and improve as a maker. Thank you very much for your service to our country.

Boy what a day it must have been. Emotions and feelings must have been churning. Congrads on the wide open future.

Take care, Craig

Congratulations, and Thank-You for your service!!! Good luck, though after seeing some of your work I think you've got it nailed!

I for one would like to echo the comments made so far and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. May God bless you and your family in all things. If I ever get the chance to meet you in person the first drink is on me. Best of luck to you.

Thanks for your service, sir, and good luck to you and your wife in the new endeavour!
Excellent logo there, by the way.

Thanks for the service and the best of luck with the knife business. Glad to see someone doing something they want to do/ Jim

Spencer,
Thank you for your service. Thank you also for all the help that you give so generously to all here on Bladeforum.
Best of luck on this new career.
Regards,
Fred

Thank you for your service and best of luck to you and your wife in your new venture.

It's already been said, but bears saying again. Thank you Mr. Reiter for your service. Best wishes on your new "day job" :)

-d

Back