Going full time finally

Don't feel sorry, Ranger.

We all 'graduate' eventually ... whether it's 17 years or 30! :D

...and you'll always be a soldier. Hoooaaahhh! :thumbup:

Looking forward with interest to seeing more knives by Spencer Reiter.

It's now my turn to chime in. Having had a brother retire from the army national guard in Ohio recently, I know the sacrifices that you and your family have made to serve the rest of us. I thank you sincerely for making those sacrifices for my family and I. I've already said a prayer on your behalf that you're new ventures are successful and joyful. Good luck to you and yours!

Thank you for your dedicated service. I'm sorry that it had to end this way, but best of luck in your new career.

Good luck Spencer, If anyone can make it, its you.
Let me know if there's anything you need.

Michael

Thank you for your service. it really means allot to me. and good luck going full time! i am envious of anyone in a position to do so.
-Lou

Good news, Spence. Best wishes for the future of SAR Knives.
Thanks for your service.

Ranger, how the hell did you get cursed with having that Medac patch????

Every once in a while I go to ArmyRanger.com (might be a good place to sell your wares since you are Ranger Qualified)!
Don't feel strange, it happens!! The military is temperary!!
Good luck!

RLTW

Going full time??? Dummy! ;)

Just yank'n yer chain Spencer. If there's anything I can help ya with, just hollar. I could probably write you a book on WHAT NOT TO DO!!! ;)

In all seriousness, thank you very much for your service. I wish only the best in this new chapter/endeavor for you and your wife!!! :thumbup: :D

looks like you get the otherside of life now,
make your own hours, stay around home, now your the boss :)

Seems well deserved, after serving for all americans

its unfortunate you cant serve, but im sure you can find a way to help if you want to

Thank you and welcome back. Good looking knives, you should have no trouble making it full time.

It takes time, but you will get used to life outside the service.

Thankyou Spencer for all the years of service. We live life well because of you and people like you.

Congrats on the new career. Its a long row to hoe but gratifying most of the time. Yell if you need anything.

Bruce Bump

Wow thanks to all for the well wishes as said its can be a tough road but after that many years of working for the man I am ready to just be and work for myself.

Humbling thank you
Spencer

Back