1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Gone...thanks Bladeforums

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by WValtakis, Aug 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    Purchased directly from Nathan in this sale:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/ten-6-utility-fighters.1632523/

Not really sure what I'm looking for, I'm definitely liking the Spartan V-14 dagger or maybe a Hinderer Maximus. I prefer OD green, ivory micarta, and desert ironwood handles.

Send me a PM if you've got something you think I'd be interested in. It doesn't have to be pristine, light users welcome:) Members with low feedback will need to ship first.

Here is the UF in the only actual use it has seen:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Other than this it has been hanging on the wall, comes with Mashed Cat sheath as supplied byCPK.

~Chip

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  2. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    Still available, feel free to PM offers:)

3. Jeff Dickinson

Jeff Dickinson

Mar 25, 2018
    Any interest in Busse knives? Or do you have a cash price you would take for this?? Thanks

4. WValtakis

May 29, 2004
    Not really, unless someone is crazy enough to offer a FMV8 dagger (green micarta please;))

Can't discuss sales here:)

5. WValtakis

May 29, 2004
    Still available for now, but I've got a couple of tempting trades that I'm pondering...so if you're interested now is the time to make an offer:)

For those who can't PM, you can email me at thehomerjaysimpson at gmail ;)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  6. WValtakis

May 29, 2004
    Still available, looking for something interesting:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.