Gonna meet the maker!!!

Hey all,

Well, after talking to the man and missing out on meeting him once, I'm finally going to get a chance to head to Gossman Mecca in Maryland in four weeks. I'm very excited to get to see where the magic happens.

Does anyone want any souvenirs from Scott's shop....:eek:;)

Anyway, thanks for being so willing to show me around. Looks like Brian Jones will make it also.

(hope he doesn't kick my ass for all the gay jokes....)

Brett

Looking forward to having you guys stop by. :thumbup: If you need any knives sharpened, bring them by.
Scott

Looking forward to having you guys stop by. :thumbup: If you need any knives sharpened, bring them by.
Scott

OOOHHH!!!! I never thought of that. Not sure I trust my knives going through check luggage at the airport. Do you do it often? What should I know?

I'd like to bring my PSK for you to fix up and get the pitting off of it and possibly my new Izula from RAT. It needs to be properly convexed!

Thanks,
Brett

Brett and Scott --

Looking forward to this! We gon' have a good time.:thumbup:

I'm too out of shape to kick anyone's ass anymore...:D

Brett,

Just PLEASE don't spank the dog in front of us okay? That's for later when you're by yourself in your hotel room... :eek:

Brett, if you plan to do a video, I'd like to show how I sharpen a convex edge by hand with sharpeners for the field. Also how I strop.
Scott

Brett, if you plan to do a video, I'd like to show how I sharpen a convex edge by hand with sharpeners for the field. Also how I strop.
Scott

ohh! That's agreat idea. I say we do it. I'll bring my camera.

Plane tickets are purchased and I'm ready to come on down.

Talk to you soon!
Brett

Back