• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good Stuff for knives... Zappa CD's...etc.

Howdy.

I have stuff. I want knives (or knife making materials.) Please see pictures at bottom.

----
First off, I have 7 Frank Zappa CD's... all in very good shape, only one played more than once. All but 'Yellow Shark' are Rykodisc. These are getting hard to find.
Ive got:

-Yellow Shark
-Sheik Yerbouti
-Them or Us
-You Are What You Is
-London Symphony Orchestra vol. 1 & 2 (double cd set)
-Jazz from Hell
-Lumpy Gravy

-----
Then I've got a 35 mm camera, a Minolta Vectis 2000. It is 1" deep, 2.25" tall, and 4" wide. 22.5mm-45mm zoom. Uses the drop in film cartridges (no winding). Almost new, used for two rolls of film.

-----
Up next is a Brand new, no box, Pulsar Quartz watch, stainless steel with white face, 100 meter water resistant, with date, rotating bezel.

-----
Next is one half empty jar of Skippy brand Peanut Butter. Goes great with toast.

-----
Finally, we have two aftermarket Glock 19 high capacity 15 round magazines. These are all plastic, work and feed well, no failure-to-fire, used for about 150 rounds each. See my earlier post for more details.

-------------------

I am looking for knives... or knife making materials. I like folders and fixed blades, manual, auto or bali.

I would really like a BM Bali, any Microtech Auto, Bark River Knife and Tool, Marbles.... but I am open to any offer.

Thanks for looking.

-Dave

Attachments

• DSCF0004b.JPG
    DSCF0004b.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF0001b.JPG
    DSCF0001b.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF0005.JPG
    DSCF0005.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF0002b.JPG
    DSCF0002b.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF0003b.JPG
    DSCF0003b.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 11
MAN! I have a partially used double ply paper towel that is 2'by1', one unopened unused condom (Don't get any...anyways so don't need it! :D ), and a piece of slightly bent copper pipe....

I could use the SKIPPY!!!!!

Well, If it is truly unused... then I will trade you two plastic spoons full of the Skippy for the condom. :)

-Dave

C'mon.... some of you must be old.... doesn't Zappa remind you of high school? BTTT....

Hey Bro,
Since this is probably the coolest trade offer I've ever seen! and that You have the Kahuna's to ask for a peanut butter for knife trade, YOU GOT IT!! I'll give Ya a NIB CRKT Sampsons Kiss for the 1/2 jar of peanut butter.
let me know if we got a deal, and we'll exchange shipping info.

Darrell...... darsoe@visi.com :cool:
P.S don't eat the yellow snow! ever check out Slayer?

Thanks Slaytanic.... It's not every day that someone can get a half eaten jar of Skippy... oooh and did I mention it is Creamy style? Very nice.

-Dave

Peanut Butter is officially traded (no joke) thanks Darrell!

I still have the Zappa CD's the magazines the camera and the watch. Somebady has to want these....

-Dave

Nobody appreciates Frank any more...

Whaddya mean cooties, no cooties on me!!

Back