Got my orange/OD RC-4!

Now I know first hand what all the stink has been about! The F&F on this RC-4 blows away that of my ole RAT-3! More attention to shaping of the scales, better scale fit to the tang, great job of blade coating, very even edge grind that smoothly shaved my sexy, hairy right thigh :p....the old D2 RAT-3 had deficiencies in all those areas.
The orange/OD combo looks great too. I had been waiting months for this model to come out.
Great Job RAT team! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Wiredge

I'm jealous...I should have mine early next week, can't wait to get it in my sweaty little mits!

Preordered Mon PM, shipped Wed (Knifeworks had to wait for delivery from Jeff), arrived in mail this AM. I work from the house so I made sure to leave my blinds open this morning so I could see the mailbox from my office. When I saw the mail lady having a hard time jamming a package into the mailbox, I jumped up, went outside, jumped on the 1st available ATV, and gunned it to the end of the driveway (driveway is >400ft long) to retrieve my new toy! Gotta luv it!

I have my fingers,arms,legs & eyes crossed that mine will be in today or Sometime early next week !

YEA! Where's the pics!! I haven't seen any pics of the new RC4s.. I'm getting anxious.!!!

Have been procrastinating by not setting up a web picture service. I'll make it my evening chore between beers tonight.

I got an email from Derrick KSF,he sent them out today :D....so next week !:eek: waiting is pretty tough but I will make it :) atleast there inbound,Thanks Derrick !:thumbup::D

R.A.T.

Randall's Adventure & Training
When I saw the mail lady having a hard time jamming a package into the mailbox, I jumped up, went outside, jumped on the 1st available ATV, and gunned it to the end of the driveway (driveway is >400ft long)

Talk about sorry! A mere 400 foot driveway and he rides an ATV to get the mail! Sound like my nephew! :D

Welcome to the RAT cult, uh..club..., and you're right, the Rowen fit and finish is just plain awesome! And if you haven't read the warranty card that was in the package, just know it's a no questions asked policy! ;) Now, go use it. I'm tired of seeing photos of pristine, unused RAT knives!

Hmm... I pre-ordered mine (plain RC-4) last Saturday from KSF and it still shows as "processing".

edit: Spoke too soon- two minutes after posting an e-mail arrived from Derrick that my order has shipped! I'm giddy as a schoolgirl! Wait. What?

Last edited:
Got my ship notice from Derrick today, mine should be here Mon or Tues. It will be a wonderful day when USPS rolls up!

Hey RAT, give me a break..I was too eager to see the knife to take an extra 5 minutes to WALK my fat arse to the mailbox. Anyway, the Tim Taylor Tool Man side of me kicked in....much funner to fly down the driveway at 30+ mph, and fly back with package in hand. Noise, speed, power...!
Yeah, I'm beginning to feel the pull of the Cult...uh, I mean club.
Pics later this evening.... Just joined Photobucket.

Yeah sure, rub it in.

Darn knife guys and their vacations!!!!
Now we have to wait the WHOLE WEEKEND!!! (It's been months, so why is the last few days so darn hard??)

Of course with that darn Sharpshooter guy and his donut flavored sheaths. . .more $$ out of pocket.

:D

All you need to do is click inside the bottom box where it says "IMG Code" and it will say "copied". Then right click in your reply and select "paste." Give it a whirl- love the pics!

the pics are wiredge's RC..I am still waiting !! LOL..
100_0105.jpg

100_0104.jpg

100_0103.jpg

100_0099.jpg

100_0097.jpg

here you go Bro ! Great pics wiredge !

Guys, thx for the tips. I hurriedly took these pics this evening....so lighting and detail ain't so great.
Jeff...pls note that I go it DIRTY just for you!