• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Graham - Munroe - Ochs - GTC - Kelly - Vagnino - Neeley - Zowada - Schoeman

PURELY FINANCIAL - CHAPTER TWO - Personal reasons force me to get rid of some of my most favorite knives. Each one heartbreaking so if needs are met, will pull others.
Shipping via Priority Mail with signature confirmation.
All knives have been carried to varying degrees, but show it little to not at all. Photos are current as day of of listing.
Overseas okay, with buyer picking up trackable shipping costs.
PayPal Goods and Services only.
BECAUSE OF NUMBER OF KNIVES IN POST, I AM ONLY POSTING ONE OR TWO PICs OF EACH - IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, I CAN DM MORE SHOTS

NO TRADES

OCHS OTTER
SOLD

GRAHAM STUBBY RAZELCLIFFE FLIPPER
SOLD

GTC PRISMA
SOLD

VAGNINO MINI VELOX
Blade: 3” OAL: 7.25” Elmax
A gem of a gentleman’s folder. Hand rubbed blade.
Golden Dragon Juma scales and damascus bolsters.
WITHDRAWN

P1030106_zps2gux9yfh.jpg

VAGNINO SHADOW HAWK II
Blade: 3.6” OAL: 8.65” Elmax
“Best Tactical Folder” 2012 Pasadena Knife Show
Milled CF scales and clip, light as a feather.
Great grind - fit and finish worthy of an ABS master smith
WITHDRAWN

P1030054_zpsxrjicp81.jpg

ZOWADA DAMASCUS
Blade: 3.25” OAL: 7 5/8” Damascus
Tim’s own Twist Damascus, ground slicing thin with a mokume bolster and cocobolo handle. Custom shark skin sheath from Paul Long.
WITHDRAWN

P1030050_zpsmciits6j.jpg

MUNROE/MARFIONE APOCALYPTIC CYPHER OTF
Blade: 3.875” OAL: 8.75” M390
An essentially insane knife. Nearly 4” of blade appears or disappears in an instant. D’s artistic touches abound.
From the terracing that defines the handle and clip to subtle nuances of the blade and trigger, it’s an intoxicating combo of lethal art.
Apocalyptic finsh on blade and the Roy Alloy SS handle. Comes full packaging, COA etc.
Slight scratching on clip in satin segment (shown)
WITHDRAWN

P1030118_zps7mqgfzjq.jpg

P1030112_zpssz1owpuf.jpg

NEELEY TANTO
Blade: 5 5/8” OAL: 10 3/8” ATS-34
Number 10 in a limited edition series of 20
This Neeley Lum Tanto grind is filled with lots of surprises
(if interested will send more pics of this incredible grind)
The mirror finished on the hollow ground blade edge and both swedges is perfect. Vaughn also runs the mirror finish out the peaked spine. Complete with sheath
WITHDRAWN

P1030046_zps2idcobvo.jpg

GTC 3 FF
Blade: 3” OAL: 7” S35VN
Gus’s bullet proof finish on the gun grip scales with recessed clip
Harpoon profile with full belly
WITHDRAWN

P1030059_zpsfo6fahje.jpg

KELLY SYNERGY
Blade: 3.5” OAL: 8.25” CTS XHP
Presentation side and clip are mokuti, with subtle etching reveal of the pattern. Zirc pivot collar and LBS, beautiful Kelly hardware abounds. Complex harpoon profile with subtle (that word again) transitions. One small scratch on clip (shown in pic)
WITHDRAWN

P1030063_zpskrwujhun.jpg

SCHOEMAN FLIPPER
Blade: 3.5” OAL: 8.25” Damascus
One off by Corrie using his damascus. Flips easy, just by rolling the blade butt forward. Bronze bolsters and Banxia pod scales (really hard to show the fire in the Banxia patterns. File worked liners, semi precious stone inlaid back spacer
WITHDRAWN

P1030122_zpsn9zd0wrx.jpg

P1030120_zpsiykawd4t.jpg

Last edited:
Please send more pictures of the Corrie Schoeman Flipper to my tedcchen google or my cell 408-398-6018.

Thanks,
Ted

More drops across the board.
Will leave prices here til Monday and then withdraw as I will be out of town for a week.

Interested in the Graham. If you have other pictures can you email them to adeats 73 at gmail thanks

Back