Great Movie Knives

The bowie from Crocodile Dundie

billy-predator-knife-cut_1203469447.jpg

-Billy's knife from PREDATOR single handedly changed my life, I would love to get an original-

These two and the knife from Terminator 2. The one Arnold uses to pin the guy to the pool table with...

These two and the knife from Terminator 2. The one Arnold uses to pin the guy to the pool table with...

That one was a United Cutlery dagger, made by Camillus. Back when SMKW was selling the Camillus blanks & unfinished pieces, I got one of those in one of the lots I bought. It bugged me for months, because it looked so familiar - then a member here posted about it.

The sad thing is that some twit figured out that the scales & parts from the M7 bayonet will fit this blade blank, and I've seen one for sale on ebay, built up with those parts. There's another for sale now. :grumpy: (Wrong ring guard, you !!%*!@!! moron!)

~Chris

The Kurgan's sword in Highlander; Conan's broadsword, the Benchmade balisong scene in Big Trouble in Little China, the swingguard in Chinatown...

Last edited:
The knife from "the long kiss goodnight" is the one that does it for me. I always wanted that knife and never could find one.

I don't know if I have a "favorite." I do however have one that I find the most desireable and hardest to find. This Italian-made dual action trapdoor otf knife in the movie "The Cross and the Switchblade"...

cross1.jpg

cross2.jpg

You can see it in action at the beginning of this vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD-aURN_avk
[youtube]fD-aURN_avk[/youtube]

For more "Switchblades in the Movies" vids... http://www.youtube.com/user/oAROWANAo?feature=mhum

There are some good ones in this one too...

[youtube]ckKsyvdy25o[/youtube]

Last edited:
I loved this knife the first time I saw the movie!
The latest Rambo knife/machete!
550px-Rambo08MiniMachete-7special.jpg

Chavez from the Young Guns movies had some interesting knives.

I second that.:thumbup: He had one in particular that i have always wanted but could never find. Can't remember if it was part 1 or 2 but he had a fixed blade knife with a blade coming out the top and bottom of the handle and there was a ring in the handle so you could spin it around or whatever but i have loved that knife and always wanted one. If anyone has any pics of that one please post them. And if anyone knows where to get one LMK.

I think most of the blades that thrilled me as a kid have already been mentioned. But here's a short list of my favorites anyway...

-All four Rambo knives

-Billy's machete from ptedator

-Crocodile Dundies Bowie

-Cobra knife

-Conans atlantien sword

-all of the LOTR swords

-SOG vietnam bowie from Terminator 2

-Gerber Mark II used by Bishop in Aliens

-oh yeah ^ can't forget about Chavez's throwing knives and ring gaurd bowie from Young Guns.

I'm forgeting some for sure, but those are some of the blades that helped to make me a knife nut growing up. :)

I'm really liking that fourth Rambo knife.

I love both the dagger that Aragorn uses in LOTR as well as the two daggers given to Merry and Pippin by Galadriel.

Riddick had cool knives in The Chronicles of Riddick, but I really like that makeshift thing he had in Pitch Black.

Back