• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

greatknivesgreatprices.com

http://greatknivesgreatprices.com/ is an ex-ebay vendor that left ebay and went for his own site.

While I have dealt twice successfully with him in the past, my last ebay transaction leaves me with a lost of 50 dollars, a won paypal dispute, but no money back.:grumpy: Does not answer to mails

:

AVOID ! ;)

EJW

:mad:I know the experience, the man is a thief! He won't even return calls either. What a jerk!:jerkit:

gunknifenut

KILJOY KutLery, hand made in Luling Texas
Did you call him? His number is on his site. Gene

powernoodle

Power Member
Thanks for the info. I sent Andy a little email referencing my license to practice law, and Mark Ober, the Florida state prosecutor for Tampa.

I've had similar experiences with this seller on eBay. A couple of good experiences , then a bad one which took a while to come to a resolution. Though the resolution wasn't what I had intended to happen. Time and frustration has left me no choice but to strike this person from my 'places to spend my $5000 per annum with' - His loss, but someone else's gain.

This character sounds like hall of shame material to me. A 40+ year-old company run by a kid in college?

EJW

This character sounds like hall of shame material to me. A 40+ year-old company run by a kid in college?

:confused:40+ year old company? Are you serious? Did he flush that down the drain. More people need to file complaints or charges on this guy, he is the next America's most wanted in the making for white collar crime. If no one steps up, then he will continue on swiping what he did not rightfully earn.:mad: Come on guys do the right thing and contact your local authorities on this guy.

magicman133

BANNED
The company has been around for 40 years, my grandfather ran it the first 36, I took over in 2004.

If anyone feels they have been ripped off, call me and ill make the deal right with a new knife or a refund.

850-227-6350

The company has been around for 40 years, my grandfather ran it the first 36, I took over in 2004.

If anyone feels they have been ripped off, call me and ill make the deal right with a new knife or a refund.

850-227-6350

Your unreal boy :thumbdn:

Where are your "sales" records that show who has and has not been sent their knives :confused:

Its not up to them, its up to YOU.

Yea I'm thinking this site is a scam too... Ordered a knife from his website on the 3rd, and still haven't received anything and it's now the 17th. Is there any legal action I can take if he doesn't end up sending anything and just keeps my money?

850-227-6350

whoever its up to i would sure give calling him a whirl if he owed me FWIW, cant hurt to try,

(Disclaimer: I have never been a GKGP customer, just making an observation.)

From the GKGP site....
"In business since 2005, GKGP was originally a School of Business project that I, Andrew Kunz decided to take to the next level with mass growth and expansions."

From the BladeBid site:
"Established in the 60's, GreatKnivesGreatPrices is your place to find all your cutlery needs at the best available prices!"

Why the discrepancy? Which of these statements is correct? Is anything about GKGP true ... Other than the fact that you have MANY unhappy "customers"? (And I use the term customers lightly...) :confused:
It seems that as a "young, busy college student", you have bitten off more than you can chew, not to mention that you have dug a deep pit for yourself that you may not be able to get out of.

After reading everything on BF about GKGP, I would NEVER deal with this company or this person.

Best of luck to those trying to get their $$$ back!

Just my humble opinion...

I paid him for a michrotech over 6 weeks ago nothing but bs emails cks in the mail id love to meet up with this pos he will get his thats what we do where i come from detriot. His days r numbered lets spreed the word on this p o s !!!!