Grogimus!

vnZakHd.jpg

3Qjvs9G.jpg

h3aSdty.jpg

What ca not be seen is the beautifully solid retention which Dan has incorporated into this leather sheath for my MC :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wow! That’s a real beauty Mat! :thumbsup::)

I know guys are waiting, and waiting, and waiting. Nobody is forgotten, no one is ignored. I became too used to working my 8 hours and having some extra time for leather work. I'm working 12 hours now and not getting my own work done nowadays, much less any leather. It's not an excuse, I'm trying to figure a way to do this leather stuff full time. In the mean time, God knows I wouldn't hold it against anyone to take their business elsewhere. But, in a totally not my business kind of way, I love seeing the Paul Long work.

Contemplating a removal from the workforce as a professional peon and banking my survival on my creative work and productivity is pretty terrifying but I'm getting to that point.

Only you can decide but your work is exceptional Dan ... life is to short to not take the shot at what you love if you get that chance.

I can't pretend to know everything that must be going through your mind thinking of going full time leather work ... but from what I see you have the skill and love of it to put out products so many people would love.

Best wishes whatever you decide to do Dan.

Dan after dealing with you on a couple of orders, you have the talent and people skills to make it happen, but don't know what kind of a nut you need each month to make this work. My thoughts and prayers are with you Sir! Best of luck!

Last edited:
Me too! Well, not that #metoo but same as with me kinda me too :D

Grog does some amazingly detailed work but he does things on his own time and beats of to his own march, er sorry, I mean marches to his own beat! I'm sure that he's already miffed some people looking for sheaths because he hasn't even been around the Forums much lately to check his messages. Heck, he even has suggested for folks who can not wait to reach out to other excellent and talented makers to! I sincerely hope that he does not embark on sheath making as his main income staple :D

All the joking aside, he just has the tendency to beat himself up way too much and then he crawls back into his shell, the introvert which he is. If place an order with him and then are prepared to bear with him based on his timeline, he will very pleasantly surprise you. Needless to say that he will never charge upfront $ and heck, he even is too shy to ask for $ when all said and done. Not exactly a Harvard Biz School MBA type, LOL!

I have a Grog sheath, somewhere out there with an HDFK in it...

Grog does some amazingly detailed work but he does things on his own time and beats of to his own march, er sorry, I mean marches to his own beat! I'm sure that he's already miffed some people looking for sheaths because he hasn't even been around the Forums much lately to check his messages. Heck, he even has suggested for folks who can not wait to reach out to other excellent and talented makers to! I sincerely hope that he does not embark on sheath making as his main income staple :D

All the joking aside, he just has the tendency to beat himself up way too much and then he crawls back into his shell, the introvert which he is. If place an order with him and then are prepared to bear with him based on his timeline, he will very pleasantly surprise you. Needless to say that he will never charge upfront $ and heck, he even is too shy to ask for $ when all said and done. Not exactly a Harvard Biz School MBA type, LOL!
He may not be the best business man but when he makes sheaths so detailed I for one am glad he will still return my messages.

Shaddup, you.

Back