1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Attention Group Buy HB's are ready to ship

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by VANCE, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Oyster

Oyster Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 2, 2011
    ^ +1
    Everyone should have at least one Lil’ Lady.
    Osage over natural/white would rank high on my list.
    But if we’re adding wood options to the next one, then I’d like to see blackwood, rosewood and/or snakewood options.

ETA: the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of snakewood on the LL pattern. That would be a sweet combination.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    Phill50, SLOsmokin and Lady1911 like this.
  2. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    you are not kidding about that!!! They look amazing!

Lady1911, Crosier and Oyster like this.
  3. DirtyPhill

DirtyPhill

Nov 13, 2007
    Can't wait to see everyone's blue pinstripes!

4. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Congrats to everyone that scored a knife in the group buy! They sure are some sweet looking pieces, no matter which you look at.

And great job :thumbsup::thumbsup: to the Fiddleback crew for entertaining and executing this!! Its definitely been fun to watch. I just happen to have ample Hiking Buddy options, including an S35VN regrind Production HB. I'll be looking forward to more group buys in the future either as a participant or a spectator. Good stuff!

Coach23, Odaon, Lady1911 and 4 others like this.
  5. RobbieB

RobbieB Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2017
    Whoo-hoo!! This arrived today, and it is A-MA-ZING! Absolutely beautiful!! As others have already said, thank you @Fiddleback for this opportunity.
    [​IMG]

Bmurray, Oyster, Phill50 and 12 others like this.
  6. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    Awesome!!! Looks great!!! Still waiting on mine but I’m sure it will be equally amazing.

Lady1911 likes this.
  7. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    it'll get there choppa
    there was a slight delay in the pick-up. this is the latest bout w/ a $hitty PO. In a prior encounter(im almost certain they blocked me from calling at one point, apparently the Supervisor got offended when I said " what you NEED to do is have someone reliably come get our scheduled pick ups" )
    this latest series of events inspired me to write my first "google review". In there defense, they do have a solid 2.4 rating according to the googles

phillip chappell
    1 review
    a day ago-Edit
    I wish you could give negative stars. It has to be the worst PO in the world. I guess the "schedule a pick up" option is only applicable if it is convenient to the courier.

Lady1911 and Choppaman like this.
  8. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    Thanks Phillip. It’s all good. It will get here. And it will be awesome. :thumbsup::D

Oyster and Lady1911 like this.
  9. ndmiller

ndmiller Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Got mine today, it's stunning with the grain and AEBL goodness.

10. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Hopefully mine arrives tomorrow

11. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Expected Delivery by
    SATURDAY21 APRIL2018

Bmurray likes this.
  12. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    Looks like mines coming tomorrow!

13. 1jay

1jay

Feb 18, 2016
    It arrived!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. nomotorjrr

nomotorjrr

Apr 11, 2011
    Thank you so much to Andy, Allen and everyone at Fiddleback Forge! You all put this together without missing a beat in your weekly offerings. Thanks also to @Bmurray for getting it all started!

Lady1911, Bmurray, Choppaman and 2 others like this.
  15. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Who ordered the natural micarta one?

16. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    Big Deal
    Its literally in the first post in this thread
    :D:D:D

fatboyclone