Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good morning Guardians! I’ve dropped my William Rodgers in the pocket this morning! Y’all have a blessed day and please stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

50107851981_c0f63ce371_o_d.jpg

Nice choice there buddy :cool: :thumbsup:

I've PMed Henry Beige Henry Beige to congratulate him. Henry was nominated for the previous giveaway by CelloDan CelloDan and @5K Qs :thumbsup: For now, I've left the other names in my cap, just in case we don't hear from Henry, but I hope that isn't the case :) :thumbsup:

Are you sure this drawing isn’t rigged? My name has been coming up a lot in the last couple of months. Thanks, Jack, and thanks @CelloDan and @5K Qs for throwing my name up in the first place. I wish I could say I had come up with a clever faux-Yorkie neologism. Bingeing on “DCI Banks” should have helped, but it just made me stay up late.
PM sent.

Last edited:
Are you sure this drawing isn’t rigged? My name has been coming up a lot in the last couple of months. Thanks, Jack, and thanks Cello Dan for throwing my name up in the first place. I wish I could say I had come up with a clever faux-Yorkie neologism. Bingeing on “DCI Banks” should have helped, but it just made me stay up late.
PM sent.

I can do it again if you want Henry! :D ;) You had a couple of tickets in the cap after nominations from CelloDan CelloDan and @5K Qs , but there were plenty of other folks with more than one chance (@meako had 3 nominations and an entry of his own). You must be on a roll! :D Thanks for your PM, I'll get your prize off to you this week, it comes with optional Guardian membership if you want to join us here - you just have to post a pic of your Lambsfoot in this thread ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks for your continued generosity, Jack. :cool::thumbsup:
Congratulation Henry, I hope you find the pattern as pleasing as we all do. :cool::thumbsup:

Thanks John, how did the fishing go my friend? :thumbsup:

how did the fishing go my friend?
Sadly, not too well. :(
Seems my secret local spot has been discovered by hoards of people looking to gather together in the outdoors and then desecrate the place by throwing garbage everywhere and scaring all the fish away. Why can't people respect the outdoors??? I can't wait for this stupid pandemic to be over so all the city people can go back to the mall where they belong. Rant over. :mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Congrats on the new lamb, Henry Beige Henry Beige ! And thanks for the fun giveaway, Jack. Hope you enjoyed your Yorkshire Day festivities! Ah'd w'ger a fin shillin ya fund a pub an pin't ta par'tek a'for ta celebr'shun! :D

LOL! :D Ah, reight gud pal :) Be careful you don't stay talking like that Matt, you're getting a bit too good at it! :D :thumbsup:

Sadly, not too well. :(
Seems my secret local spot has been discovered by hoards of people looking to gather together in the outdoors and then desecrate the place by throwing garbage everywhere and scaring all the fish away. Why can't people respect the outdoors??? I can't wait for this stupid pandemic to be over so all the city people can go back to the mall where they belong. Rant over. :mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Really sorry to hear that John, the same sort of thing is happening nearly everywhere :mad: Hopefully Big Foot will get a few of them :thumbsup:

Back