Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good luck Bill. :thumbsup: I hope your HHB isn't needed for anything dire.

Still toting my rosewood.
8oVniqM.jpg
Thanks David for the kind words. Got thru it fine. Fortunately it was a fast moving hurricane. The 107 mph wind gusts were a little scary though. I see that your rosewood lamb foot is something to "crow" about:rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D

It's several huge cuts above the movies based on Poe titles.

When I was growing my latest mustache, Price was one of my exemplars. I was kind of steering between him and Errol Flynn.
0TB6lWw.jpg

Excellent! :cool: I always fancied a pencil-mustache as a young man, too fair-haired unfortunately :D I am just about to go for a haircut and shave, self-administered I'm afraid :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Jack it’s always a treat to see your Unity! Such a great lambsfoot! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Ron, it's a knife I always enjoy carrying :) :thumbsup:

lD4AMGw.jpg

Thanks, we got through it just fine - 107 mph wind gusts. Lots of debris in the yard - now the work begins.:eek:

Yikes! :eek: Glad you made it OK Bill, and I hope it doesn't take long to clear up. Hope all your neighbours are OK too :thumbsup:

Well it's raining cats and dogs today so I thought I'd post a few pics of a walk I and my rosewood went on last week. A bit more of 'Offa's Dyke' path running along the English/Welsh border.

The ruins of the 12th century castle Castell Dinas Bran above the village of Llangollen.
Xk9dO6O.jpg

HmuGEWv.jpg

U5wx05J.jpg

ZybEgri.jpg

gPLLaDK.jpg

The Clwydian Hills in the distance.
wruTfob.jpg

Eglwyseg Mountain.
nZGNChq.jpg

uypc7Le.jpg

Look. They come ready minted.:thumbsup: :)
mEdIehX.jpg

We have three native lizards in the UK. This one is the common lizard.
sdRwgqk.jpg

There were hundreds of them on this walkway here.
s1HiYwY.jpg

Llangdela Forest.
haPfAei.jpg

And an idea of where the castle is in the scheme of things. :thumbsup:
xcZFHT4.jpg

Fantastic photos, David! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I’m going simple and reliable this morning! Y’all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1391440

I love all my “fancier” Lambsfoot models (Guardians knives, Waynort Lambsfoot, etc.) but more often than not, if I’m grabbing one to carry/use, it’s a simple one like that. :thumbsup:

Howdy, Guardians! Feels like a Lambfoot type of day!
gbewxJT.jpg
Great photo Matt! :thumbsup: I’m loving the patina on your Waynorth and what a neat thermometer too! :cool:

I love all my “fancier” Lambsfoot models (Guardians knives, Waynort Lambsfoot, etc.) but more often than not, if I’m grabbing one to carry/use, it’s a simple one like that. :thumbsup:
Ain’t it funny how that happens Barrett! ;) :D

Nice photo Matt :thumbsup:

Great photo Matt! :thumbsup: I’m loving the patina on your Waynorth and what a neat thermometer too! :cool:
Thank you kindly, gentlemen!

The thermometer is part of a fishing plaque my dad had hanging on the wall for years. I saved it after he died, intending to hang it somewhere. It has matching barometer and humidity guages. I found out they were all detachable, so now I have all the parts sitting around. I think there's a lesson in there somewhere... something about me taking everything apart... my wife said something... I can't remember...

Back