Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Onebigbill

Gold Member
Thanks buddy, just up the road from where I live :) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot for the kind words Dwight, that's some spectacular-looking wood, @glennbad did a great job :) :thumbsup:

Cool can Taylor, and your WCLF is looking swell :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, hope everyone is having a fab weekend :) I have a few chores to do today, but hope I have time to fit in a couple of whittling projects. Have a splendid Sunday Guardians :thumbsup:

F9PxkO0.jpg
Back at you Jack. Hope your weekend is going well. For me, I've been packing up many of our belongings in anticipation of our move to a new abode in May:eek:. When in May you might asko_O? I can only speculate on that one:rolleyes:. Nice photo of the pile side; the sunshine really make the HHB glow.:D

Jack Black

Gold Member
Back at you Jack. Hope your weekend is going well. For me, I've been packing up many of our belongings in anticipation of our move to a new abode in May:eek:. When in May you might asko_O? I can only speculate on that one:rolleyes:. Nice photo of the pile side; the sunshine really make the HHB glow.:D

Thanks again my friend :) Yeah, having nice one, finding plenty of small tasks to do today. I've just been making my pal's lad, Cillian, a catapult, and now I have to make one for my neighbour's boy too! D Packing is quite a job, but at least you have had a while to do it. I sure hope everything goes OK for you :thumbsup:

Jack Black

Gold Member
Howdy Guardians. I finally got a day off work so I figured I would drop in and post a few Lambsfoot pics that I have taken over the last few weeks.
51118703992_e23fc1b001_h.jpg

51106736237_b1f8fe3649_h.jpg

51067657511_31879ffd9d_h.jpg

51057559942_94893f505b_h.jpg

Hey Kevin, great to see you here buddy :) It sounds like you've been working hard! :eek: Fantastic Lambsfoot pics my friend :) :thumbsup:

waynorth

Dealer / Materials Provider
Got this one finished off for my mate's little lad - Chickpea Grade Slingshot! :D ;) :thumbsup:

PHIq33O.jpg
Nice work, Jack!!
Rummaging around in my little knifeland here, up popped this big one!!
Made at a time when Wrights was in better nick, it is straightforwardly, a good knife!! I have put a few miles on it, and just switched it into my pocket today (lunchtime in Vancouver!!), after admiring it, and giving it a quick strop!!:)
Centered blade, nice W&T, great edge, still!! From the good, not so old, days!!;) Big Rose 1.jpg Big Rose 2.jpg

Jack Black

Gold Member
Nice work, Jack!!
Rummaging around in my little knifeland here, up popped this big one!!
Made at a time when Wrights was in better nick, it is straightforwardly, a good knife!! I have put a few miles on it, and just switched it into my pocket today (lunchtime in Vancouver!!), after admiring it, and giving it a quick strop!!:)
Centered blade, nice W&T, great edge, still!! From the good, not so old, days!!;) View attachment 1548620 View attachment 1548621

Thanks Charlie, hoping there won't be too many broken windows :rolleyes: ;) I like my Rosewood Big 'Un as lot too, it's a shame the progress at Wright's was thrown away so quickly, there was that short period when they were doing better. Nice photo my friend :thumbsup:

I’m sure the Lambfoot goes well with Scotch, but it pairs well with Bourbon also.:)
View attachment 1548828

Cheers Todd :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a pretty good one, sunny weather always helps, and the sun is out here again today :) I have some work to do today, but hope I can squeeze in a bit of work on my hiking staff. Inspired by scrteened porch scrteened porch , I thought I'd go with my ebony '18. Hope everyone's week gets off to a good start, stay safe out there Guardians :thumbsup:

fchTAUJ.jpg

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC