Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thanks Jack. I hope you enjoyed your lazy day. I managed to have a fairly lazy Sunday myself.
Thanks Kevin, it made a change :) I'm glad you got to put your feet up buddy :) :thumbsup:
And don't forget about James Bond. ;)
Actually, I just saw the new Bond movie last night... thoroughly enjoyed it.
I haven't seen it yet John, but heard it was OK :) I did see the trailer, and it looked rather action-packed! :D :thumbsup:
Good morning Guardians.
I was waiting for the sun to come out to take some new pictures.
But it's a rainy day and staying pretty dark out there, so indoor pics will have to do.

The seldom seen Pile Side of my Usual Lamb...
Nice to see your Lamb from the other side my friend, I hope the sun comes out for you later :) :thumbsup:

I recommend it. :)

I'm afraid we have some English Weather is store for a while... which is good because we need some rain.
Thanks my friend, I value your opinion :) I hope you don't get TOO much of that English weather! :eek: ;) :thumbsup:

My pal H herder sent me another roll of his favourite candy wafers, which apparently are being made again :) Rather moreish ;) :) :thumbsup:

ofmjWH7.jpg

Seeming as I've dragged this old tome out of its precisely catalogued place in my library, I thought I'd take a few more pics ;)

Here's one for JohnDF JohnDF :D

PHVddpJ.jpg

cudgee cudgee , if this is of interest, I'll post the rest :thumbsup:

pcTjYIj.jpg

The Boy's Own Paper 1888 guide to moustache styles :D

dsolJYa.jpg
A trivia question for you to get the brain working. All Australian Football ovals run North - South, why do you think that is.????

A trivia question for you to get the brain working. All Australian Football ovals run North - South, why do you think that is.????
No idea mate, something to do with the sun?! 🤔 🤷‍♂️ :thumbsup:

I thought I might carry one of the Lambsfoot knives @ReaperAL gifted me tomorrow. This one was rebuilt and re-covered in giraffe bone by J jsdistin , who I think did a great job :) Background is one of the colour plates from my Boy's Own annual ;) :thumbsup:

9i5m42v.jpg
Great photo, and that is a beautiful lamb, he certainly knows his craft.:thumbsup:

You're too good.👨‍🎓 All the grounds here were Cricket Grounds, the main game when we were discovered by the English. The grounds run North - South so the batsman does not have the sun in his eyes. Have a look at every cricket ground in England, they all run North-South.:)
Just a guess mate :) I've never had much interest in cricket, but I tend to hang onto trivia, and I remember my dad telling me that. If I remember right, a lot of the oldest football clubs here were formed to give cricketers something to do in the winter months. One of the Sheffield clubs also had to share space with a cricket ground until the 1970's :thumbsup:
Great photo, and that is a beautiful lamb, he certainly knows his craft.:thumbsup:
Thanks a lot Leon, I took PRIDE in it! :D ;) He certainly does :) :thumbsup:

Back