Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Forgot the macro button again.
pOzRabz.jpg
Gotta look up what that means.

Morning Guardians! Kinda windy today. Hope y'all have a good day.

Cool picture !

Victoirinox isn't the only knife company that makes an Electrician's knife. This was my Lambfoot Electrician. It featured split covers and electrical tape to keep the covers together.. Quite the capable knife.

As it is today. Recovered with Snakewood.

Nice recover Ed !

A nice day here in Santa Cruz.
View attachment 2562274

Great looking Lamb and pic !

Dwight, what a beauty, jigging done right.
Thank you Bob!
Awesome bone on that Lamb!
Many thanks David!
Lovely jigging
Gracias amigo!
In an effort to do my part in keeping things moving here while our fearless leader is on holiday, I’ve decided to carry a different Lambsfoot each day this week, post a new photo of it and maybe share a little about that day’s knife.

I initially thought I’d start with my first Lambsfoot, a horn-handled A. Wright that I bought shortly after this thread was started, but that knife turned out to be a bit of a dud. So instead I carried my second Lambsfoot, this A. Wright in ebony.

xJVv3HV.jpg

Nothing fancy about this knife, but it’s fairly well made and was very reasonably priced. Makes for a great user.
This was my first lambsfoot, an AC.

My first Sheffield lambsfoot.

Beautiful image of a beautiful lamb!
G'day guardians,

My dad went on a trip to the city recently and picked up this knife for me. It was $10 and he thought it would be something I’d like.

I gave it a quick wipe over with some steel wool and can make out “Lambfoot” on the blade.

View attachment 2562042

On the tang I can’t fully make it out.

It’s either an E/G/B . BLY? Co Sheffield

View attachment 2562043

Any ideas on the maker?
What a great old lamb!

Back