Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

A little wine and a Lambsfoot yesterday celebrating the sale of our home.
Wonderful news pal! I will have a drink later to help you celebrate.

Fodderwing Fodderwing Nice outdoorsie image of your Lamb, Dwight
Thank you Harvey. Awesome image today. Is that the lamb you secured from Rob?

I was walking round the church and saw the colours cast onto the stone by the stained glass window above the tomb and just thought it would make a great shot
I am so relieved. I was fussing and fuming because I thought it was graffiti! :eek: As usual David, a wonderful post full of interesting content. Always enjoy your travels.

Lovely pic Dwight
Thanks Jack. Great pics of your travel companions. :) Looking forward to some of the pics of your trip.

Thank you, friends now come's the packing and organizing the moving truck, etc we are looking forward to our new location.
Dave are you guys moving very far?

Great lamb pics all around today! Have a peaceful weekend.

IMG_1024.jpeg

Wonderful news pal! I will have a drink later to help you celebrate.

Thank you Harvey. Awesome image today. Is that the lamb you secured from Rob?

I am so relieved. I was fussing and fuming because I thought it was graffiti! :eek: As usual David, a wonderful post full of interesting content. Always enjoy your travels.

Thanks Jack. Great pics of your travel companions. :) Looking forward to some of the pics of your trip.

Dave are you guys moving very far?

Great lamb pics all around today! Have a peaceful weekend.

View attachment 1109902
Thanks, Dwight :D the town of Cochrane is around 48 Miles east from Canmore. Cochrane is a picturesque town in ranch country built along the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Calgary is only 18 miles away.
cochrane-alberta-cochrane-dental-centre.jpg

Thanks, Dwight :D the town of Cochrane is around 48 Miles east from Canmore. Cochrane is a picturesque town in ranch country built along the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Calgary is only 18 miles away.
“Purple Mountains Majesty.” Makes me want to mount up and go riding off into the sunset.

boykinlp boykinlp Congratulations for taking that leap of faith. Show us and share your impressions when you get it.

Well, I just took the plunge and ordered my first Lambsfoot knife.
Be sure and post some pics when it arrives.

Thanks, Dwight :D the town of Cochrane is around 48 Miles east from Canmore. Cochrane is a picturesque town in ranch country built along the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Calgary is only 18 miles away
From one postcard to another :D Looks mighty fine to me.

Fodderwing Fodderwing Thank you Dwight. What, that old thing?:) No, the triple head wasn’t from Rob. Not sure at the moment where it was acquired. Another great shot of your D Lamb with its’ promise of warmer weather.
Yeah I love that bolster. Yes we are wall-to-wall green now. Thank you :)

Here you go, Harvey, :p this cowboy is about 1/2 mile from our new home.
Now THAT'S riding off into the sunset. :cool:

Having returned from the training day, I will not try to catch up, really tired. Helped with getting the test set up, then out in the field shooting flyers. Came in to watch a few dogs run, then ran Dutch. He was next to last dog...then helped put away dogs and put all the equipment away.

I was in such a hurry this AM that I forgot to take a Lambsfoot, really didn't have an opportunity to take any pictures so I'll post a previously used one. What a wonderful batch of posts/photos you Guardians put up today. Have a good evening.
DSC_0260%5B1%5D.JPG

Having returned from the training day, I will not try to catch up, really tired. Helped with getting the test set up, then out in the field shooting flyers. Came in to watch a few dogs run, then ran Dutch. He was next to last dog...then helped put away dogs and put all the equipment away.

I was in such a hurry this AM that I forgot to take a Lambsfoot, really didn't have an opportunity to take any pictures so I'll post a previously used one. What a wonderful batch of posts/photos you Guardians put up today. Have a good evening.
DSC_0260%5B1%5D.JPG
I certainly understand, Preston. I've had a long day too and am exhausted. It's hard to keep up sometimes. :cool:

Great photos ya'll! :):thumbsup: Been raining like crazy all day, a bit dismal for sure, hope to get out tomorrow and click some pics!

A little wine and a Lambsfoot yesterday celebrating the sale of our home. :thumbsup:
View attachment 1109659

Fantastic news, Dave! Congratulations!:cool::thumbsup:

Back