Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

The patterns were commissioned by me David :thumbsup:

I saw Taylor's Brown Ale on sale in The Fat Cat last August, but the pump was on the other side of the bar, so I didn't see it until we were about to leave, and they've not had it on again. I'm due a trip over to Keighley ;)

Good call Jack with those designs. It's very obliging of Wright's to make them up for you :thumbsup:

lol David, we do have a big head 20 min away in Calgary ;):D
kKb47x2h28KLXuz4w6SL_1082115188.jpeg

Crikey that's impressive. :thumbsup: If they get any bigger your going to have to rent Alaska to fit them all in :):thumbsup:

I read somewhere that men at arms offerred knighthoods for their deeds of arms would sometimes decline because they lacked the funds to support the dignity.
It doesn't seem like this guy would be in that category, and you'd think 10 years fighting in Scotland would have given him some opportunities.
Be back with some lambsfoot content.
[ah, here it is.]
qF7pB0E.jpg

The last of a few I got for Christmas in 1967 in London. Good thing we had family there, because absolutely everything was closed for a few days.

It's great you've still go those :thumbsup: I recently read a book "The Plantagenets" by Dan Jones. In the medieval period real life knights had a fairly high chance of ending up headless as well. :(

Have a great Sunday, Guardians. Get ready for the week ahead.
IMG_1052.JPG

That's a great shot of your lambsfoot there Preston. But what impresses me more is that I can actually see the colour green in one of your photos :D:thumbsup:.

Not sure what just happened! :eek: Cracked open a can, and half of the contents evacuated themselves! o_O Fortunately, only me and the carpet got soaked, my camera, phone, and computer were miraculously spared :confused:

7SgdmiP.jpg

That's what you get for drinking fizzy pop :D. I bet that won't happen in Keighley :thumbsup:

I didn't think it was your house, but I was hoping it was on your property. :D

I wish I was on their property :) It's Jervaulx Abbey in North Yorkshire; a 12th century Cistercian monestary. A pretty nice spot :thumbsup:

oq7yd2a.jpg

WYeB6hc.jpg

https://www.jervaulxabbey.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jervaulx_Abbey

Good call Jack with those designs. It's very obliging of Wright's to make them up for you :thumbsup:

Crikey that's impressive. :thumbsup: If they get any bigger your going to have to rent Alaska to fit them all in :):thumbsup:

It's great you've still go those :thumbsup: I recently read a book "The Plantagenets" by Dan Jones. In the medieval period real life knights had a fairly high chance of ending up headless as well. :(

That's a great shot of your lambsfoot there Preston. But what impresses me more is that I can actually see the colour green in one of your photos :D:thumbsup:.

That's what you get for drinking fizzy pop :D. I bet that won't happen in Keighley :thumbsup:

I wish I was on their property :) It's Jervaulx Abbey in North Yorkshire; a 12th century Cistercian monestary. A pretty nice spot :thumbsup:

oq7yd2a.jpg

WYeB6hc.jpg

Thanks mate, probably paid their wage bill for a couple of weeks! :eek: ;)

Great pics David, I am due a trip up that way for a walk or two :thumbsup:

Thank you Mark, you're really knocking it out of the park with the pics of your '19 :cool: :thumbsup:

Nice call, hope it reaches you soon :) :thumbsup:

The Guardians Lambsfoot is an annual group buy, 2017 was horn, in 2018 we had both horn and ebony, this year it was Desert Ironwood. Different bolsters, and superior fit and finish. Next year, who knows, but probably not horn? If you get yourself a paid membership some time this year, PM me your email address, and I'll add you to the Guardians email list :thumbsup:

Special Dave :) :thumbsup:

That kind of thing is even more important than a good night's sleep Taylor :) Your '19 is looking good, have you oiled the wood? Enjoy your Sunday my friend :thumbsup:

Sounds good. I do currently have a paid basic membership but will be upgrading to gold when it runs out as i have thoroughly enjoyed this site And i would definitely like to get in on a Guardians Lambsfoot!

Caution: Contents are under extreme pressure. :D

I just opened another, and it did the same! :mad: I bought that four-pack before Xmas, so it could hardly have been more rested o_O Knowing that brewery (Brewdog), it's probably a deliberate scheme to sell more beer :rolleyes:

Boy O Boy that's a nice one, Jack :thumbsup: Hope things go well with your appointments. I will be going to Calgary for my first hearing appointment tomorrow as well.

Thank you Dave :) Good luck tomorrow my friend :) :thumbsup:

oq7yd2a.jpg

WYeB6hc.jpg

Thanks much. Good observation, David, there are signs of spring. I'm hopeful that it is a mild spring, at times the weather is such a state of flux that we can get all four seasons in one day.
Got TWO hospital appointments tomorrow, and both at different hospitals :rolleyes: Think I'm going to take my AC for company :thumbsup:

p9j3r66.jpg
Hope all goes well for you Jack. We well be thinking good thoughts . With that handsome AC in your pocket you'll have a head start.
Again with stag!;):thumbsup:

29x7n6v.jpg
Great shot, Jose!
Well, wonders never cease...Rockies are up 4-0 on the Giants, they need to start winning! Came into this game 3-12 for the season, hope they can hold the lead.
IMG_1073.JPG

Hope all goes well for you Jack. We well be thinking good thoughts . With that handsome AC in your pocket you'll have a head start.

Great shot, Jose!
Well, wonders never cease...Rockies are up 4-0 on the Giants, they need to start winning! Came into this game 3-12 for the season, hope they can hold the lead.
IMG_1073.JPG

Thanks Preston, I'm not too concerned :) That is a cool cap, looks good with your Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

Back