Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Man O man !!:eek: I love those covers...art I say. The whole knife is art...mmmmmm. Great photographs:).

Stunning, Jack. There's nothing I can say that isn't better expressed by the photos themselves.

A stunning knife, Jack! As Gevonovich said, it is indeed art. A lot of depth and character are in those horn covers, both the mark and pile side are rather exquisite. All of the details, such as the bolsters, the etch, the fit and finish, all make for a rather fine knife, that is one to be proud of, for sure.

I hope you were able to get at least a little bit of rest, Jack. I'd say a pint or two would not be out of keeping as well.

I wonder what food was given to the beast! :eek::D:D:D

That's a looker, Jack! Nice find!

Thanks a lot for the kind words guys :) I could murder a pint Dylan! :) I think it might have to wait until tomorrow though. Way behind with my work this week. I might take the weekend off if I can! :D :thumbsup:

Amazing Jack… A functional modern art masterpiece. Those colours in the sunlight….sooo beautiful.:):cool::thumbsup:

And the pile side is just as unique as the mark side.:cool::)

I'm speechless…

(Except to say I hope you can take a well earned rest over the weekend, my friend, and I wish I was there to shout you a pint or three!:D)

Salud!

Jack that knife is absolutely beautiful the colors in the horn are such a eye catcher. I'm sure this knife will be a show stopper and huge conversation piece when pulled from the pocket.
You working on this project is outstanding and the craftsmanship you asked for is on par with the classics for sure thank you agian.

Amazing Jack… A functional modern art masterpiece. Those colours in the sunlight….sooo beautiful.:):cool::thumbsup:

I'm speechless…

(Except to say I hope you can take a well earned rest over the weekend, my friend, and I wish I was there to shout you a pint or three!:D)

Salud!
I would join in that shouting if I could or, I should say if we could Chin.

Well done, A.Wright, and Jack!! :thumbsup:
You have inspired Mr. Maleham to outdo himself, Jack!! :cool:

should be two pints for all that hard work!

Thank you sir :D :thumbsup:

That looks like a knife that I would like very much to carry my friend !!!!!!!

Glad to hear it Harry :) :thumbsup:

I'm speechless…

Salud!

Thank you very much Chin, and thanks to you, and others, for all the encouragement over the past months :) :thumbsup: I'm afraid I'm not so much taking a rest as catching up with my other work, but it feels kind of like a rest! :D :thumbsup:

Do you say that in Australia too? It's an expression which is still very commonly used here, most usually in the form of, "It's my shout", to mean 'I'll get these' :) :thumbsup:

Wowowowow...

That's one heck of a knife!! Apologies if I missed something, but are you working on a special run Jack Black Jack Black ?

Thanks :) Yes, a 'special' Lambsfoot run has been discussed several times during this thread. I made a post a few pages back (since edited out), inviting posters to contact me in order to be placed on an email list. As a result, our first Guardians Lambsfoot is currently in production. It's a very limited run, and all the knives already have owners. Apologies to anyone who missed the post, but this thread is not the place for commercial discussion. If anyone wants to contact me in terms of possible future runs, I'll add their names to my email list. Feel free to talk about the knife here guys, but not the buying process please. Thanks :thumbsup:

Jack that knife is absolutely beautiful the colors in the horn are such a eye catcher. I'm sure this knife will be a show stopper and huge conversation piece when pulled from the pocket.
You working on this project is outstanding and the craftsmanship you asked for is on par with the classics for sure thank you agian.

Thanks my friend, all the horn will be slightly different of course, but I'm very pleased with how it has turned out :thumbsup:

Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy!!!!! Wow.

:D

I would join in that shouting if I could or, I should say if we could Chin.

:D :thumbsup:

Incredible knife all around, Jack, but that horn is especially astounding!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::thumbsup::eek:
The mark side coloration suggests to me an impression of speed, high horizontal velocity in the direction of the bolster! :cool: And there are flames trailing backward as well, suggesting something of the nature of the motive force!! :D

Thanks GT, great post! :) :thumbsup:

Well done, A.Wright, and Jack!! :thumbsup:
You have inspired Mr. Maleham to outdo himself, Jack!! :cool:

Thanks for everything Charlie :) :thumbsup:

I figured I should stop posting pictures of the 2017 Guardians Lambsfoot until more of you have them in your hands, but here's one more ;) :thumbsup:

AWSFO 2-8.JPG

awsfo-2-8-jpg.770068
That is a jaw-dropper, for sure!
You've probably already said, but I can't find it: What kind of horn is that? Cow? Water buffalo? American bison?

Back