Gun Picture Thread

Now ain't that the purdiest stock ya've ever seen on a .22? The wife's Henry Golden Boy:

DVcFi6A.jpg

Different colors for different ammo types. Mostly because I accumulated different defensive ammo brands when ammo dried up. The 3 I keep loaded in mags:

Federal HST 147gr
Hornady Critical Duty 135gr
Speer Gold Dot 124gr

That makes more sense than what I've done with my own magazines. Red for quality defense ammo, blue for brass case FMJ ammo, duct tape for Tula FMJ, and in the case of my AR-15, green for the M855 ammo.

That makes more sense than what I've done with my own magazines. Red for quality defense ammo, blue for brass case FMJ ammo, duct tape for Tula FMJ, and in the case of my AR-15, green for the M855 ammo.
Haha, duct tape for Tula. I love it. I also have white tape on dry fire mags. For range / FMJ, I don't have anything on them. The biggest consideration for me is that I try to have the subsonic defensive ammo for home defense or leaving the house with it

ezkTgMW.jpeg

MUVoShb.jpeg

Yvk1xO6.jpeg

There's only one reason to use tape on an AR:

Attachments

• x3RLRID.jpg
    x3RLRID.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 25
My poorly executed Heritage belly gun. Was originally a 6.5" barrel that I cut before the Barkeep came out.
Heritage RR snubby.jpg

Reactions: 315
The "Safety"; is the person handling it...
Agreed. But there appears to be some kind of lever to the left of the hammer. That is what I was talking about. i've never seen something like that on a single-action.

Fair enough.
But I never put my trust in mechanical safeties...

I've always loved the Henry 1860 more than the 1866, 1873, or any other lever action that came afterwards. I can't explain why, I know it's technically inferior, but I still love it the most.

I've always loved the Henry 1860 more than the 1866, 1873, or any other lever action that came afterwards. I can't explain why, I know it's technically inferior, but I still love it the most.

The one I remember wanting worst was the Yellowboy. But I think that's because I saw it more often. That said, once I became more aware of the Henry I would have too agree with you. It's simply an extremely gorgeous rifle there's just no doubt.

However one other plug if I may. Before getting the 1873 I thought for various reasons it would be the worst looking. However when comparing the 1866 and 1873 I've found myself favoring the 1873 more. It really does look better in person especially with that CCH and the side plates actually enhance the look in my opinion. The lighting in my picture really isn't that great.

CLfpJPZ.jpg

Just finished these buffalo wooly saddlebags for a customer. Marlin 1894C in .45 Colt.

lUWKt5z.jpg

Got a lot of mileage out of that bison. Made the customer some wooly cuffs too. Here with an Ubertti 1873 in .357 mag.

SpbKEHz.jpg

uKRN23j.jpg

ElYm9xV.jpg

Now the funny thing the customer doesn't even ride. He just liked watching all the old westerns when he was growing up. So of course he had to have a pair of buffalo wooly chaps too. Here our daughter is modeling them for us:

LqkjzEZ.jpg

x8N2B2E.jpg

x4WoZPy.jpg

Kinda nerve wracking looking at that big, beautiful, expensive, buffalo hide knowing that you have to cut it up.

Back