Guns And Knives Revisited

Sorry, it has taken me awhile to get these photos loaded where I am able to post them. For you guys that got the chance to meet Teddy Enlow in May, we thought you might want to see what his Tin Knife looks like now with his little toy. He took his Tin Knife home and put this handle on it from a piece of Lilac bush he had laying around. I thought it turned out very pretty. I was just unbelievably impressed with this wood and the beauty of it. It is super dense and hard, and what a pretty pattern. The branch that he made this out of had a rotten center, so he only had one side of the branch. He really had be careful not to take off too much on either side of the piece of branch that he had, because it really wasn't that thick to start with. I'd say he did a fantastic job though as usual. I know my photo taking expertise is not what it should be but, I can't seem to hold the camera still anymore. I guess I am going to have to start keeping the camera on a tripod all the time.

2w4afc4.jpg

Thanks for looking!
JK#36

Great pics. I will have to take one of my baby Eagle .45 and some of the many JK knives I have. I wish I would have bought your old EDC knife John. Loved it!

Im sure Ive posted it before but here it is again anyway. My EDC setup, Glock 26 and the aptly named JK EDC.

glockedcm.jpg

Nothing fancy here boys just some basic home protection. I have other guns this is just my favorite, and legal by a 1/4 inch with some double 00. with a little old timer action I call it the old timer package

007.jpg

008.jpg

Nothing fancy here boys just some basic home protection. I have other guns this is just my favorite, and legal by a 1/4 inch with some double 00. with a little old timer action I call it the old timer package

007.jpg

008.jpg

I usd to have an old Winchester single shot I did that to.

I should be getting my first JK knives sometime in March, but I thought I would post a picture of a few of my favorite guns and blades.

From top to bottom:

Sig Sauer P220 (.45acp)
ESEE Izula
Springfield "Loaded" (.45acp)
Ballester Molina (.45acp)
Fallkniven F1
Busse ASH1 (combat grade)

Attachments

• Faves1.jpg
    Faves1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 22
I should be getting my first JK knives sometime in March, but I thought I would post a picture of a few of my favorite guns and blades.

From top to bottom:

Sig Sauer P220 (.45acp)
ESEE Izula
Springfield "Loaded" (.45acp)
Ballester Molina (.45acp)
Fallkniven F1
Busse ASH1 (combat grade)[/QUOTE

I had a Sig 220 but eventually traded it for a 229. Out of the box it was the most accurate .45 semi-auto I ever had, and I had a few Colt Commanders and a Kimber Pro-Carry.

S&W Mod. 29 (.44 Mag) with "Cab-N-Muk"

Springfield .45 (Loaded model) with "Mountaineer"

East German and Bulgarian Makarovs with "Muscat"

I broke down and picked up a Ruger Mark III with 6" barrel today. Lots of good cheap range time in my near future. :)

Jeff

I broke down and picked up a Ruger Mark III with 6" barrel today. Lots of good cheap range time in my near future. :)

Jeff

You will not be disappointed with that gun. I have one and it is loads of shooting fun! You can pick up a box of 550 rounds of 22 ammo for about $18 bucks, you can beat that for a day at the range. When I first got mine I told myself I was going to shoot a whole box of 550 rounds that weekend. Well I did but my thumb was blistered from loading my mags...lol.. It was a blast though!

Back