Guns And Knives Revisited

Due to my studying of the jk archives i believe this is a rusk & bond derrenger combo
The derringer is a Bond, 45 Colt and 410 ga. I like the fact that it shoots 3" shot shells that are deadly on snakes and small game at close range. The JK is a one off recurve that never really received a name as far as I know unless John gave it one. It's a great all around hard use blade and the convex edge holds up extremely well.

Hurley Creek and Walther P22
tbOesLB.jpg

Everyone needs a HC
Maybe things will come together in a couple months. Yesterday the vet told my wife that he recommends surgery for our older dog to remove a couple of lumps. His cost estimate for the procedure was right at $1000. He's a conscientious and dedicated man who we trust so Izzie will be looking at surgery after the first of the year.

Maybe things will come together in a couple months. Yesterday the vet told my wife that he recommends surgery for our older dog to remove a couple of lumps. His cost estimate for the procedure was right at $1000. He's a conscientious and dedicated man who we trust so Izzie will be looking at surgery after the first of the year.
Pets are more important than a knife any day.
Smoke's up for Izzie.

Pets are more important than a knife any day.
Smoke's up for Izzie.
Thank you, she is more than just a pet! I don't think the surgery is critical but the vet said by doing it now we prevent it from becoming that way.

Prayers sent for Izzie. Those bumps are expensive, Stella had a couple removed last year for a little over $500 each, but I’ll give up stuff for myself before neglecting my dogs.

Hurley Creek and Walther P22
tbOesLB.jpg

alright myke, tell me about the hurley creek. first time i've seen it. i get that i am prone to long absences, but boyy howdy, i like the looks of that one.

alright myke, tell me about the hurley creek. first time i've seen it. i get that i am prone to long absences, but boyy howdy, i like the looks of that one.
One quarter inch thick O1 with a full flat grind.
Read more about it here.

Back