1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Guy Seiferd at Survive Gear

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by The Mastiff, Jan 31, 2012.

1. The Mastiff

The Mastiff Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 21, 2006
    I had been following Guy's work since he first approached us here to ask about what kind and size knives we were in the market from. After conversing back and forth with him I decided to give one of his GSO-6 knives a try. I would like to thank guy for the great knife, wish him success in his business and give my recommendation on dealing with him.

He's been a true gentleman, and kept me informed at all times, producing a knife just as he promised, if anything, better than expected. Thanks again guy. ! :thumbup:

Joe/raleigh

2. shockjockey24

shockjockey24

Jan 2, 2011
    Got my GSO4 the other day...great knife! Very comfortable and one of the sharpest knives I've ever received from a maker :D Full sized handle, convex grind, removable scales, lanyard hole on an exposed pommel, excellent 3V steel. I can't wait to get her out in the woods!!!

3. vsys22

vsys22

Sep 25, 2010
    I agree with the last two posts 100%. I received my GSO 4 the other day as well and could not be happier! You will not find a better guy to do business with then Guy Seiferd at Survive! His knives are truly one of a kind! First rate user knives that will not disappoint! He's got a fan for live and I wish him the best in his endeavors!!

Proud Owner of a Survive! GSO-4 knife!
    Kevin

4. SURVIVE!

SURVIVE!

Jun 25, 2011
    Thanks so much guys for the kind words.