Had the opportunity to meet Rick Hinderer this weekend.....

Yeah, M&p's too!
orig.jpg

Yeah, M&p's too!
orig.jpg

Rob, every time you post a photo I feel photo spanked and get a little discouraged to post pics. Majority of my pics are natural light (when I can get it) and snapped with an iPhone because of the convenience (perhaps my laziness).

Snapped a pic last night of my XM-24 with a couple other new toys I bought to mark the occasion of my birthday - the new M&P Shield and my new Lum-Tec M61 Limited Edition:

birthday-Edit.jpg

Snapped a pic last night of my XM-24 with a couple other new toys I bought to mark the occasion of my birthday - the new M&P Shield and my new Lum-Tec M61 Limited

Nice gear. Happy Birthday.

There is a fairly recent thread in this forum where a few of us posted watch pics with Hinderers in them. Judging by your posts here and username, you might have a couple photos to add to it. Or the Hinderer knives photo thread.

I'm looking at Hublot, but am undecided on my next timepiece. My leather strap on my Oris just failed in epic style after less than a year of EDC. Crazy part is that I remove my watches before any activity that may cause them serious harm.
Learned that years ago when, while playing tennis I ran a new Tag Heuer into the fencing surrounding the court. Couple scuffs on the SS. Added some character, I guess.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/928206-Watches-and-Hinderers

Nice gear. Happy Birthday.

There is a fairly recent thread in this forum where a few of us posted watch pics with Hinderers in them. Judging by your posts here and username, you might have a couple photos to add to it. Or the Hinderer knives photo thread.

I'm looking at Hublot, but am undecided on my next timepiece. My leather strap on my Oris just failed in epic style after less than a year of EDC. Crazy part is that I remove my watches before any activity that may cause them serious harm.
Learned that years ago when, while playing tennis I ran a new Tag Heuer into the fencing surrounding the court. Couple scuffs on the SS. Added some character, I guess.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/928206-Watches-and-Hinderers

Oh...you mean something like this? :D

FY7A0216-Edit-Edit.jpg

Favorite of mine too. It is on my want list.
When it first hit the market years ago I was all over it, then overnight the price forced me out.
3-5X retail, was a bummer.
Someday, I may seek one again, I think it would make a great EDC timepiece. Not too pretentious, either.

Do you own the one in the pic? The photos you posted look very commercial.

Back