Halloween Sebenza!

Sketch of what it is going to look like is up on their website. Hard to tell from just the outline, but it has a definite Scooby-Doo vibe.

I dig it, just wish it had more color like the 2016 version.

It's a sketch, so the colors aren't really there yet. It's not clear if this is going to be a laser engraved or machined..but I expect either way, it will have some really good colors.

It's a sketch, so the colors aren't really there yet. It's not clear if this is going to be a laser engraved or machined..but I expect either way, it will have some really good colors.

Hope so, it’ll be great if so. 2017 came out almost exactly like the sketch of I remember correctly.

It might turn out amazing. But that first year Halloween triggered the nostalgic neuron's!

I actually want a large Damascus 21 Halloween but it's not in the cards. :)

Last edited:
A headless horseman on a hill (landscape) with a full moon would be cool.

I was thinking the same exact thing when I watched sleepy hollow the other night.
Same with the nightmare before Christmas.

The first one appeals to me a little bit more because when I think of the fall and Halloween. It's a black sky with fast moving clouds , a full moon, bare trees and leaves blowing through the air etc ;)

I’ve been on a CRK buying kick lately and really want a Halloween Sebenza, but I’m not sure how I feel about this years design compared to the two previous. Feeling slightly disappointed in this one. Guess I’ll have to wait for some actual pics.

I can’t place the show but the art looks similar to something my son recently watched. Halloween TMNT maybe? It’s not what I would have chosen, but it’s certainly not bad.

Back