Halloween Sebenza!

I’ve been on a CRK buying kick lately and really want a Halloween Sebenza, but I’m not sure how I feel about this years design compared to the two previous. Feeling slightly disappointed in this one. Guess I’ll have to wait for some actual pics.
Same here but I went ahead and ordered one anyway. Hope it looks a little better than the sketch.

Neat. Halloween is my wedding anniversary so a knife like this would be a good call.

Not a fan of this year's so I'll put it over (the Wolf man seems off but the rest looks good), so it's been pumpkins, witch, wolf man, spiders, bats, spooky castle, graveyard. Next could be what, ghostly sheet, black cat, something else?

Neat. Halloween is my wedding anniversary so a knife like this would be a good call.

Not a fan of this year's so I'll put it over (the Wolf man seems off but the rest looks good), so it's been pumpkins, witch, wolf man, spiders, bats, spooky castle, graveyard. Next could be what, ghostly sheet, black cat, something else?
Black cat could be a very good concept IMO

I am honestly hoping they Do Not add the witch to the corner as mentioned as a possibility. The first one already has a witch and it clashes with the werewolf theme. Just my 2 cents that doesn’t amount to that much even....lol.

I am honestly hoping they Do Not add the witch to the corner as mentioned as a possibility. The first one already has a witch and it clashes with the werewolf theme. Just my 2 cents that doesn’t amount to that much even....lol.

I talked to Dan when I ordered mine, he mentioned about adding a spider, and you can’t have a spider without webs. It’s going to be interesting how the final graphic turns out. I’m pumped about having the option of Damascus :). Since I ordered a lefty, it’s probably going to be later on before I get mine :(.

I talked to Dan when I ordered mine, he mentioned about adding a spider, and you can’t have a spider without webs. It’s going to be interesting how the final graphic turns out. I’m pumped about having the option of Damascus :). Since I ordered a lefty, it’s probably going to be later on before I get mine :(.

I think a spider & web up in the top corner would be great, really could fill in that space nicely. I’m good with a witch up there too, something to fill the dead space would be great.

When do these release? It looks pretty cool but hard to really judge what it's going to look like. Did they sell out quick before?

******* Edit. Of course I missed out. Didnt realize pre orders already sold. I love CRKs and Halloween. Shame.

Dan had said he was placing the order for what he demand was, “plus a couple more”, so if you email him you may be able to secure one still. He also was hopeful that there may be some at the CCKS next weekend for purchase. I would email him and ask if you could get one of the extras.

Back