• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Halo III satin satin plain single edge mint for sale

Some like ‘em hot. Many consider Halo III as one hot knife. Priced to sell at $SOLD shipped! I pay for shipping by trackable means and insurance and even pickup the paypal fee if you decide to pay that way. Knife is mint from the 2005 manufacturing run. Photo was taken recently for this post. Serial number 283, born on 7/2005. Continental United States, otherwise you pay difference if shipped to Hawaii. Pay pal or postal money order. No trades considered at this time, I have to cover some upcoming bills. Thank you for considering this knife.

Attachments

• Halo_III.jpg
    Halo_III.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 194
No email received from paul77e

Blade material is unknown. Not shown on Bart1's site nor on the knife, box or papers.

Thanks for the good tip. When I saw the new run available, I just snapped a bunch of models up. Then ask questions later :) (If I had intentions of cutting with a knife, I'd have looked into the steel beforehand.) I am surprised, though, that this highly collectible mint Halo III has not been well received at this greatly reduced price. Bad timing, I guess.

Back