• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hand Crafted Skull Beads in Wood, Acrylic, Brass and Other Custom Work v.3

Hey I contacted you about the Boba Fett bead. Your inbox is full so I can't reply through PM. I'll take the Boba fett bead in the nuclear GITD. Let me know where to send the paypal. Thanks, Mike.

First post updated with current stock. If you see something you'd like that isn't in stock send me a PM. Mailbox is clear. :D

Bump for Willy.

DSC_4698.jpg

Willy, you work is awesome. These things look so cool, some day when I have some spare money I'm gonna have to grab one of these.

Question: Do you remember where you picked up that cool container on your first page that you have them spilled out of. Also do you still have some union jack or jolly roger material. A new scoundrel would look good.

Question: Do you remember where you picked up that cool container on your first page that you have them spilled out of. Also do you still have some union jack or jolly roger material. A new scoundrel would look good.
The container was from a supporter. I'll ask him.

I have Union Jack. Remind me what the Jolly Roger material is?

Back