• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Handguns, Striders for Sebenza 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a Sebenza 25 with micarta inlays, but I may settle for one without the micarta. I've got a couple of handguns up for trade. A Beretta M92 Inox in 9mm and a Walther PPK/S in .380, both with two magazines and a hard case. I'd trade either one straight up for the Sebenza. I may consider other trades of similar value, namely interested in Hinderer XM-18s. I also have a couple of TAD edition Strider fixed blades if that's more in line with someone's interests. A DUK II in CPMS110V and an SLCC in S30V. I also have a Bernhardt Binnacle Anchor III wrist watch that I may be willing to part with.

Last edited:
I see the last two, the Beretta and the Walther. The first three come up as invalid.

I may be slow to respond this weekend folks, as I have drill with the Marine Reserves. Appreciate the understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back