• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Handy Dandy Pocket EDC!

Daym!

Instead of typing "I'll take it!" two hours ago when I first spotted it,I had to go answer the fricken door.

Sumbitch!

I want one,just like this one.

I'll PM you my info.Please let me know when you have more.

Dammit.

~Gnarly

Gnarly, replied to your message. Thanks Bloodgroove, like you need another knife!

Damnit I was only coming for the pics of Bowden's rear end ;)

But seriously, nice knife I liked the look of it - I reckon it would make a perfect glovebox knife for me.
Looking forward to seeing more

Andy, thats funny as crap! I was going to post something but figured I would get banned for it. I have to filter my thoughts most of the time!

Thanks Clichtenwalner, I am getting more steel this week and will make a couple more in this style along with some 4" bladed bushcraft knives. I have a full time and a half job so it takes me awhile to get these things finished. I am getting better and really love doing it so hopefully I will have more next week some time.

Looking forward to your bushcraft knife, Chris. Can't wait.

Thanks Bloodgroove, like you need another knife!

Its a disease I tell'ya, a disease. I always need more knives, will be on lookout for more from you. I just like'em, like to have a variety, never have enough. :eek: :D
You should know that...

PS, I really dig the handle on that 1, i like how your hand will sit up closer to blade...

MR-Thanks, Im waiting on a fellow forum member to give me some feedback on a knife I sent him. I want to make sure it performs well for him
BG- Im glad you noticed that! That was the intended purpose of the design. You da man!
Jack-LMAO! Not yet, I am up front with time frames due to my part time schedule. Im still new at this and don't want to promise something I cant produce. I bet you have a list of orders miles long!

Geez Chris, you're killin' me with these $40 knives... I got one on the way, just missed this one, and who knows what's next. Just make 'em, send me a Paypal invoice for $40 and let me know it's on the way... ;)
Seriously, I think that looks great. But I'd probably want to put it on my belt in a horizontal sheath... wink wink...

Thanks Strat! Akthough you havent handled one yet, you might think $40.00 is overpriced! I actually have my sheathmaker coming up with a horizontal/vertical option that I will put on all my knives. He should have pics tonight if Im lucky. Bad thing is the sheath will be nicer than the knives!

Yeah but Bill is a little out there!

No im right here, i said you would be a up and coming knifemaker,and you are that,you are producing and selling knives arent you, the more ya do the better ya get, the more ya ask! Thats how this works, you start at the bottom and work your way up!just like i did many years ago,and hell your older than i am! Keep it up buddy

Steve and Xanra, shoot me an email when you get a chance.

Last edited:
Back