Hanna Update

Hope she had the best birthday ever. Really warms my heart to see Hanna healthy and smiling.

At the Blackhawks game Sunday.

She looks like she's doing great, good to see that smile. Only problem is you've got her in the wrong jersey.
Detroit-Red-Wings-Reebok-Premier-Youth-Replica-Road-NHL-Hockey-Jersey-N5516_XL.jpg

Can we edit the above post and get rid of that sacreligious jersey?

Hey you guys may have the cup right now but the wings have won it almost twice as many times.

I hope you know I was just messing around. The Wings definitely dominated back in the day and their team logo is pretty cool. How can you go wrong with a team whose fans thow octopi on the rink.

I hope you know I was just messing around. The Wings definitely dominated back in the day and their team logo is pretty cool. How can you go wrong with a team whose fans thow octopi on the rink.
Yeah just messing around. Also they search people for octopi at the entrance to the stadium now, actually have for a couple of years now.

She told them she had a hot papa they should meet! Just kidding, she went with a group from clinic so I imagine they set it up.

HAHA!! Well Hanna is looking good - glad she is doing so well!

best

mqqn

Great looking photo! She looks like her spirits are high! I am glad that Christmas went well for her!

Look at the hair on that girl!

I am so glad everything is good with Hanna now.
It was a long hard fight, but she held fast, kicked but and came out of all the trials 'n tribulations smiling!

Go Hanna!

She looks good but is having some psychological issues. She thinks she needs her inhaler, (which is empty), and carries it with her everywhere she goes, because she thinks she is sick. She has been meeting with Danielle at clinic every two weeks to talk. The doctors say she is fine.

May just take time realize she isn't. Glad she has someone to talk to. Very happy she is doing so well.

Happy New Year to you and yours, John!

My mother had Hodgkin lymphoma, a type of cancer, when I was a kid.

Still to this day she is convinced that shes always sick somehow. Whether it be a cold, the flu, a stomach bug, etc.

Im glad to see your grandbaby doing good. Its a hard road to travel for sure. As an adult, she will be able to conquer anything! :D

Just an update. Hanna had her two month checkup yesterday. ANC is staying great, and she feels good. We kept the girls overnight last night for movies and snacks, had a great night! Hanna has enrolled in the park district softball league for Spring, looking forward to seeing her play.

Awesome - thanks John!

We need to get all the girls together again - my girls still remember coming up to McKinley.

DSC_2328.JPG

best

mqqn

Yeah just messing around. Also they search people for octopi at the entrance to the stadium now, actually have for a couple of years now.

I bought a good friend a Terry Sawchuk throwback jersey for Christmas last year - it was a frustrating time back when all the Russians were kicking everyone around the league, so I know how it feels...

best

mqqn

Awesome - thanks John!

We need to get all the girls together again - my girls still remember coming up to McKinley.

DSC_2328.JPG

best

mqqn

I'm hoping to put together another "Family Gathering" later this year, it was a nice day!

John I'm glad to hear Hanna is doing great. Not that I expected anything less from such a strong young lady.

Back