HAP40 Stretch

The HAP40 Stretches are finally dropping, so we'll be seeing them soon!

So far it seems as hot as the Delica. I ordered my two!

Edit: Got one today, with two more on the way.

hap-three.jpg

hap-triplets-4-2.jpg

Last edited:
So much for the email

I noticed that too! I even went back and checked my inbox and spam folder. Maybe they knew it would sell out that quick. I put in my email on every site that would take it, so we'll see which dealers actually send the email.

I am not gonna stress too much about it. The SB versions took like a year to sell out. I mean, I ain't gonna wait and miss out but I ain't gonna stress either. ;) I may be wrong but for some reason that I cannot explain the Stretch doesn't always get a lot of love.

Oh man. Now I'm not sure if I want one of these or a ZDP-189 model. I love the design and I love the orange!

Guess I'll have to hurry if I want one in HAP40. Roughly the same price, too.

Oh man. Now I'm not sure if I want one of these or a ZDP-189 model. I love the design and I love the orange!

From what I seen in reviews, the ZDP has slightly better edge retention. I'm going to get one anyways because I missed the Endura run.... Still kicking myself cause that's what I really wanted...

From what I seen in reviews, the ZDP has slightly better edge retention. I'm going to get one anyways because I missed the Endura run.... Still kicking myself cause that's what I really wanted...
If your talking about missing a Hap40 Endura, National knives, has some in stock.

I have one of these bad boys on preorder. I can't wait to get it in and see what all the fuss is about.

Back