Happy Belated Birthday Munk!

Nasty

Chief Cook & Bottle Wash
A day late but Happy Birthday munk!

Hope you had a great day...

Happy Birthday... and if it's any consolation, I'm older'n you.

Mike L.

I turned 5 0. It rained all day...snow rain. Couldn't make up it's mind. I drove to town and bought two inner tubes for bikes so all the bunch could ride. I wear my 89 dollar leather when I ride my Mt. bike. My gang is the only biker gang in town. Keith still uses a push truck toy, though.
I wish Rusty were here. He'd have something cute to say about being 5 0.
Never did a B day thread. Never mentioned mine. But it slipped out. 50 is strange. I understand the black balloons now. My wife gave me a card with a picture of a baby having a tantrum, and the words; 'get over it'. Yangdu told me it's just a number.

My buddy down the road, the auto mechanic, reminded me he had a heart attack at 50. The Store Keep said he was 54. I think that meant I was now a peer. His hair is grey.

My Neice called me. My sister called me. My 17 year old nephew just decided he was mentally superior to everyone. God, how my sister and I laughed when we remembered how I was at his age.... He'll get over it, once he starts looking around and realizes how much talent God left in everyone.

munk

Happy birthday Munk. I've only seen one picture of you, but I wouldn't have guessed anywhere close to fifty. Plus all those kids. You should just lie about it. We don't mind. LOL.

Happy B'day Munk.
Im a year and change behind you. So there is life after Geritol??

KEWL!

DaddyDett

Munk, you're nowhere near 50 yet. It's only the time you're awake that counts.

Since we sleep about a third of our life, you're more like 34.

You're only as old as you feel, today I'm 25, tomorrow I might be 47 again. Happy Birthday Munk, and many more to come.

Sarge

Thanks Sarge.

munk

My wife was very amused at the 34 years awake theory, Tom.

Happy B-day, Munk:)
50 is just a number. Every year is a mile marker that we never get back, so i don't plan on making a big deal on any of my round numbers. Heck all the things to look forward to based on age are already over for me. Got to drive at 16, vote at 18, drink at 21, and turning 25 just lowered my insurance. I guess i could look forward to SS, but it'll long be in the red by the time i get there:D

Don't let the big five-oh slow you down. My father turned 50 last August. After raising me, getting remarried and gaining two step-kids, and adopting two little babies from Guatemala, he has his hands full as owner and president of our business.
I respect him for all that, but no way in the world that will be me at 50. Two teenagers, a 5 year old, and a 3 year old in one house, and a business to run?....no thanks;)

Have a great one, Munk. You're living the dream:)

Jake

Happy Birthday-late Munk . Pay no attention to people who talk about this heart attack or that stroke . Its just people with nothing to say finding something to talk about . I,m fifty and look older .My Dads approaching ninety and llooks younger . Like Yangdu said its just a number . Enjoy the time with your kids .

H-Bd !

I'm just months behind you.

Odd,
I don't feel old . . . . . . . . . . .

<:)> THEY call me 'Dean' <>
dean-sp-sm.jpg

<:eek:> Caution: Not all ideas vented from this brain are entirely based on empirical data. JMO-M2C-fWiW-iIRC-YMMV-fYI-TiA-YW-GL
<:D> Noobee <> Tips <> Baha'i Prayers Links --A--T--H--D

Back