1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Happy hour. What are you Fiddlebacks listening to?

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Joe Duder, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Joe Duder

Joe Duder

Jan 22, 2013
    The stress of the week is behind me. It's almost happy hour in California. My Manhattan is sweating and the Kilt Lifter is chilled. I had to take out my new Terrassaur and admire it. It's a perfect end to a long week. But something's missing. TUNES!!!

I'm starting off with some Dave Mathews and Tim Reynolds. I don't care for Dave Mathews all that much, but the Dave and Tim duo is pretty darn awesome. If you like acoustic guitar, you could do a lot worse.

What are you Fiddlebacks listening to? Drop a video or song. What brew or spirit are you chasing it with?

[​IMG]

Cheers, from the Duder.

2. Joe Duder

Joe Duder

Jan 22, 2013
    [video=youtube_share;4_AloNbptAM]http://youtu.be/4_AloNbptAM[/video]

3. dcycleman

dcycleman

Feb 16, 2009
    Levoln helm band with a Sam winter chaser

4. Joe Duder

Joe Duder

Jan 22, 2013
    RIP Levoln.

Nice combo though.

5. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    im guessing folks are gonna look at me diffrent now

[youtube]Haf6OqeiLU8[/youtube]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
  6. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    [youtube]iqw5eNF4Pq0[/youtube]

7. Joe Duder

Joe Duder

Jan 22, 2013
    I can't tell if this is a parody or really someone's art.

That "Super Cracker" guy had me on the floor though.:thumbup:

8. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    its real

thats bottleneck

9. Joe Duder

Joe Duder

Jan 22, 2013
    "Too much trippin' and my soul's worn thin..."

[video=youtube_share;PdHFA4sbKTs]http://youtu.be/PdHFA4sbKTs[/video]

10. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    [youtube]OYtm-WfVv9E[/youtube]

11. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    thats alot more laid back than me joe & much less redneck

12. Joe Duder

Joe Duder

Jan 22, 2013
    I'm buzzed. Here you go Vance...

[video=youtube_share;Sco_eBvXGTQ]http://youtu.be/Sco_eBvXGTQ[/video]

13. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    i grew up on DAC..

14. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    here you go joe,,,,
    [youtube]1G8V6ta9Auk[/youtube]

15. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    [youtube]uItAH1nA990[/youtube]

my favorite nirvana song

16. Joe Duder

Joe Duder

Jan 22, 2013
    I grew up on Nirvana!!! Awesome!

That's their best album by the way.

17. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    they were around when i was in highschool stone temple pilots about the same time

18. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    im out...guess ill be the resident redneck now...but you asked ")

19. Joe Duder

Joe Duder

Jan 22, 2013
    "Last week he spent his whole paycheck on whiskey, and on Friday night he'll do it all again. Yah he'll drink till he falls down, then he'll order one more round and go home with that bottle in his hand." Ol' George Jones.

[video=youtube_share;hGpwbS7pqeE]http://youtu.be/hGpwbS7pqeE[/video]

20. B Griffin

B Griffin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    Spent much of today thinking about the Tennessee hills, and old memories of times hanging out with family members that have passed on, and whom I still miss very much. This one by Steve Earl seems quite apropos :)

[youtube]xvaEJzoaYZk[/youtube]