• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Happy New Year!! Free Knife Giveaway!

I only have a SAK, a couple of old knives I inherited, and a combination knife and letter opener.

I'll choose 200

My knives:
Kabar Fighting/Utility Knife 1271
Kabar Next Generation
Schrade Oldtimer 8OT
Kershaw Double Cross (which is missing atm)
Byrd Cara Cara
Byrd Flight
CRKT Contrail

great thread and thanks for the giveaway

Number guess.....714

Knives: SOG Trident, SOG Seal Pup Elite, two Schrade 152's, two Buck small folders, a Case folder, and a k-bar...

Join Date December 2006!

Thanks and a great idea!

As part of the small demographic of relative newbies to the knife world, I would be glad for the opportunity. The only knives I actually own are a small two blade pocket knife from my cub scout days, and a cheap $20 bali-song (not my purchase). I just turned 18, and I have been looking to pick up a good medium to high quality knife, what potential luck!

And for my number... 890

Congrats to wec12 for winning with his guess of 326! (my wife chose 298 as the number) Thanks for playing, everyone!

- Mark

Back