• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Harpoon Hunter in NitroV and Japanese Privet

John Cahoon

JWC Custom Knives
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey everybody! Here’s a new Harpoon Hunter up for your consideration.

Steel is 1/8” x 1 1/2” in NitroV with professional HT at 60/61. Hand sanded to 1200 grit for a satin finish. The edge was about .010” before sharpening, it balances at the back of the finger choil and the swedge flares at the tip for extra strength.

Dimensions: 9 1/4” OAL, Tip to Scales 4 13/16”

A beautiful blond, stabilized Japanese Privet handle is sculpted and accented with black G10 liners and red opalite inlays. It’s finished to 1200 grit and secured with brass pins and lanyard tube. The handle feels great in my average sized hand with room to spare.

There's not a ton of technical info about Privet online but I did find an article where they make arrows from it so I suppose it's gotta be tough and stable and I know it's very hard.
21-4 1.jpg21-4 2.jpg21-4 3.jpg21-4 4.jpg21-4 5.jpg21-4 6.jpg21-4 7.jpg21-4 8.jpg

Only $165 to your US door, and of course your satisfaction is my only priority. Paypal, check or MO, and the price includes fees and free shipping in the US.

Thanks so much for looking and please feel free to ask anything here or via PM.

Great looking knife and I know firsthand how excellent your knives and leatherwork are….that’s a steal. ;)

Back