Have to show off the new stuff! Knife/Pouch combo

I bought a Backpocket a while back and wanted a custom pouch for it. I told myself I'd wait to carry it until the sheath arrived. Huge thanks to RayBan for an absolutely perfect setup for this knife. It fits perfect and it's a great clip. The work is impeccable. All other get kicked for a while. :)

bp1.jpg

bp2.jpg

bp3.jpg

Very very nice Steve---you are correct, Ray's work is amazing:thumbup:

Paul

That's a nice setup.

Congrats!

That looks great!

I'm a little confused, though-- where/how does the pouch come in?

~ P.

Very nice!

I am starting to get the urge for some leather. My wallet hates this place ;)

That looks great!

I'm a little confused, though-- where/how does the pouch come in?

~ P.

I guess some might call it a sheath, some a pouch.. The shot "pouch" was a nice little treat that the "sheath" came in! Now we can all be confused. :D

I guess some might call it a sheath, some a pouch.. The shot "pouch" was a nice little treat that the "sheath" came in! Now we can all be confused. :D

Heh-- that works for me!

I love how well the sheath and knife fit together visually. It's almost like the sheath was made for that knife! ;)

(RayBan has a good eye.)

The pouch (proper) is a nice touch. :thumbup:

~ P.

Great-looking combo Steve, very nice work :thumbup:

I've been "experimenting" with lighter weight leathers and been cranking out some of these pouches. Seems like everyone can find some use for them.
Just thought I'd throw in a little something to a Ji-reen brother.
RG

Back