Have to show off the new stuff! Knife/Pouch combo

Rick makes a beautiful product. Been enjoying a gun belt he made for me for about a year now. Forgot that he did knife pouches too. Wow, another revenue drainer!

Clem Kadiddlehopper

Leather Craftsman
I bought a Backpocket a while back and wanted a custom pouch for it. I told myself I'd wait to carry it until the sheath arrived. Huge thanks to RayBan for an absolutely perfect setup for this knife. It fits perfect and it's a great clip. The work is impeccable. All other get kicked for a while. :)

bp1.jpg

bp2.jpg

bp3.jpg

Great looking sheath, congrats.

Kalsu

Gold Member
Excellent looking pair you have there. That sheath is cool. Like they were meant to be together.
When you draw the knife out of the sheath does it still stay clipped into your pocket?

Last edited:
Excellent looking pair you have there. That sheath is cool. Like they were meant to be together.
When you draw the knife out of the sheath does it still stay clipped into your pocket?

The sheath is brand spanking new and still a bit stiff. In jeans the knife will come out but not in slicker slacks (say that fast 3 times!)

Kalsu

Gold Member
The sheath is brand spanking new and still a bit stiff. In jeans the knife will come out but not in slicker slacks (say that fast 3 times!)

I tried to say it three times fast and ended up saying some stuff that made my wife stop and just stare at me and shake her head. Hey I tried!
Very cool set up. I may have to look into one of those sheaths.

timberweasel

Platinum Member
Great. Just great. This thread made me order up a Case Backpocket... :D

Very nice set-up Steve. Rayban did a fantastic job! :thumbup::cool:

-Brett

timberweasel

Platinum Member
They say the proof is in the pudding...

bp01_zps016e5444.jpg

There! How do you like those apples? Er.. pudding! Um... apple-pudding! Too many dang metaphors runnin' around! :D

-Brett

Steve, hope you don't mind if I show my BP here too....I had this one modded with ivory paper Micarta...my lousy pix don't do it justice....
Picture053_zps3fc09a43.jpg

Picture054_zpsda18eb27.jpg

Picture057_zps28cc7d79.jpg