"Heads Up" Hinderer (H.U.H.) !! Read 1st Post!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are ALL looking for something from time to time..... a textured Ti scale, Armorers Tool, Set of Ano stand-offs for a 3.5....etc.

Post the specifics HERE.... IF it is discovered on one of the Hinderer websites - then post it here.

Periodically Rob will post that something is coming, The Hinderer Websites have been Updated and Stock is Available in a certain item so, Check back regularly!

Please refrain from; Deal spotting, Posting links to other websites or personal items on sale, using the thread as a "Flea Market".
Items "For Sale" are dealt with in the appropriate Forum (Read the Forum Rules for Specifics).

So that's it in a nutshell a centralized place to keep informed and be heard by the Herd "Heads Up" in our case a H.U.H.!

Here is a H.U.H. : If you go to the Hinderer website and register, You can create a "Wish List" and Rob (Himself) will email you when the item comes back in stock! Hows that for service, HUH ?

http://www.rickhindererknives.com/

http://hindereroutdoortactical.com/

Enjoy the Forum and ALL that the Hinderer Websites have to Offer, Be Safe and see you in the Threads!

Rubi

Last edited:
I'm after an XM Armorers tool (steel) and Bronze standoffs (3.5) at the moment.

The Titanium Armorers tool is in stock at Monkey Edge.

Textured Carbon scales for 3", 3.5" and 4" in stock at same source.

Just recently find myself seeking Ti standoffs for 24 and 3.5 in bronze ano. Looks like JT, MtWild and I are on a similar quest. If I find them, you will know.

Blade is right around the corner and I hope to fill my goodie basket with, well, ...goodies.

As for HUH for members here, I have assisted in the past and am happy to help if any opportunity shows itself.

I'm looking for a 3" smooth carbon fiber scale as well as a plain armorer tool, not flamed. Also a ti stonewashed or ti blue stonewashed lanyard bead. Was debating if i should pick up the two toned and the textured from the monkey, but hoping i'll be able to get what i want.

Would be great if the 3" standoffs came available during blade. good times

I'm looking for any custom XM18 or XM24, textured Ti scale for the XM24....
O wait, that's my Christmas wish list...
:)

Good idea Rubi!

Question: Would it be worthwhile for anyone posting in the thread to state whether or not they're willing to pay above retail for the item they're seeking? Or is it somewhat assumed that if you're looking for something it's because the item isn't in stock through sources which would sell at normal retail and which translates to an almost certainty of paying above retail if the item is out there?

I ask because I'm looking for a few items, but am too cheap/stupid to pay above retail for what I'm looking for (more power to those who are willing and able). :eek:

Cost is not worth discussing. When an item one seeks pops up on my radar I will give a heds up. At that time the purchaser can decide if it fits their need and price point.

I do see why you asked, but I think it applies to case by case, item by item.

But what do I know?

Rollie, I'll only hit you up with nicely priced items now that we know you seek at retail if possible.

Hi John, Thanks for the question. Best to stay away from pricing issues. My intent with this thread, I will explain with an analogy.
It is like a Big room full of people and someone walks in and says (loudly) "Hey, anybody know where I can get a set of jumper cables my battery is dead" and someone says, "Yeah, JimBob down the road has them in stock".

Transactions, Sales etc occur in the Exchange on BF so this is meant to take best advantage of 20 sets of eyes suryeying the landscape and the "spotter" reporting back here in one centralized location so the individual can then go bag the desired item.
Hopefully it will serve to be productive, we shall see.
- Posting of Links can be to: Hinderer Website(s), BF Exchange, BF Sponsoring Websites, BF threads in other areas.
Other than that send a PM or email (H.U.H.) and I am sure the help will be appreciated.

Understood.

Also I am going to reframe from the obvious. We all want more XMs, so aside from litely joking about them here, this is a thread for accessories. Just my guess.

Understood.

Also I am going to reframe from the obvious. We all want more XMs, so aside from litely joking about them here, this is a thread for accessories. Just my guess.

Yes and No :) Ya never know, not always "in the market" for something due to funds availability or desireability in which case I would alert those who I think might be. But, Yes I imagine the value here with this thread (If any) will be the accessories and peripheral stuff.
May even be "How do I get an extra pen cap to replace a lost one" type of thing.
We'll see.

Awesome work, Rubi.

If I wasn't Blade bound and saving my pennies for that purpose that Flipper would be very appealing.

I'm desperately looking for a textured Ti scale for my XM-24, stonewashed! Any help will be greatly appreciated !
:)

Hey, Rubi....

Maybe, if you want to tackle it...
In the 1st post here add our username and the accessories we seek. As soon as someone comes across any item they can check the first post to see who wants what. All of us will have to chime in to keep the list current and accurate.

It is just a thought. Lot of extra work. Disregard if you like.

I'll do part of the work for everyone:

RubiconSS: nothing specified in this thread. TBD

Jaytaylor: XM Armorers tool (steel) and Bronze standoffs (3.5)

Mountain Wildman: Bronze Ano Standoffs and Bronze Ano Textured Ti Scale for an XM-24

Need2Know: Bronze ano standoffs for 24 and 3.5, Textured Stonewashed Ti scale for Gen 4 3.5

김원진.: 3" smooth carbon fiber scale, plain armorer tool, not flamed. Also a ti stonewashed or ti blue stonewashed lanyard bead, 3" standoffs

onlooker96: textured Ti scale for the XM24 and Customs

Rolex John: textured Ti 24 scale

Acerazor: textured Ti scale for my XM-24, stonewashed

vitadura: bead blasted titanium scales, or stonewashed textured titanium scales, also a Leather Sheath all of them for XM-18 3.5" 3rd Gen and 4th Gen, also custom made XM18 3"

snowreaper1: 3 inch smooth carbon fiber scale.

Last edited:
thanks so much need2know, think this would be a great idea too.

김원진

김원진;10864123 said:
thanks so much need2know, think this would be a great idea too.

김원진

No problem. Just thought it would help to organize the "wants" in one location. Pouring over the pages might get confusing. If Rubi does not want to mess with it, then I will try to update the post above to stay current.

Hello I'm looking for a bead blasted titanium scales, or stonewashed textured titanium scales, also a Leather Sheath all of them for XM-18 3.5" 3rd Gen and 4th Gen
Also custom made XM18 3"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back