"Heads Up" Hinderer (H.U.H.) !! Read 1st Post!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. Throw me up there if you would. Bronze standoffs for 3.5. Search goes on... and on...

excellent idea!

Im looking for

Blue and Black Frag for 3.5
Blue ti standoff's for 3.5 or the 3 if they become available
ti two tone lanyard/zipper pulls

thanks

When we get the items done that everyone is after, I will post up the info. All our efforts are focused on the Blade Show right now, shortly there after we should begin work on the XM-24 titanium scales and tool kits. The 3" CF scales will be finished right at show time.....The standoffs, I don't have a lead time for those.

Awesome idea Scott! I'm looking for some bronze ti standoffs for my 3.5" XM right now and a steel tool.

too bad we can't get any volunteer proxies who are going to blade to help some of us out :p especially on the dlc xm, or any of the fixed blades *cough* hahah. lottery proxy "daydreaming"

김원진;10920872 said:
too bad we can't get any volunteer proxies who are going to blade to help some of us out :p especially on the dlc xm, or any of the fixed blades *cough* hahah. lottery proxy "daydreaming"

Hey, I'm popping out king Kong's finger I been straining so hard to get mind control to work from 8000 miles!

I need a Hinderer Tool. Cant make BLADE--Work.. Air Force Base.. BUT I have a proxy that can come and get it for me....Can you hold one or have me pay for it now and have my buddy pick it up??

Keith

김원진;10920872 said:

This.

To add to my absolute need for a Hinderer Tool in SS and Bronze Ti standoffs, I am also after Blue Ti standoffs and blue clip and filler tab.

I know the clip and filler tab is in stock at RH HQ but I'd rather pick up the lot in one go if possible......but if anyone can find the other items please let me know.

Guys I've got a black xm-24 scale if anyone is looking for that stock hinderer look message me.

I looked for and asked about a few of these parts and pieces at Blade. Now that the show is over keep eyes open for new parts to be made.

Great idea! I'm looking for someone to trade a silver SF skull for my bronze SF skull. Also looking for blue and or bronze Ti stand-offs for an XM-18 3.5''. A SF clip if desired as well as an anodize blue pocket clip. Yikes, long list :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back