1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Heavily Customized ZT 0452

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by Krippendorf, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Krippendorf

Krippendorf Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 20, 2016
    Hello hello,I have for trade a ZT0452.I bought this and got it shipped straight to Josh a Razor Edge Knives.He did the regrind and then shipped it straight to Steve Ketchen for the custom scale.I just received it this week and helped a buddy move,so i cut ALOT of boxes.I have a picture showing the scratches from all the cutting.Im sure they would come out with some polish if you wanted too.I know alot of people call the 0452 a pocket sword,well,i like to think its a pocket katana now.No traditionals and no fixed blades.Ill post a list of what im looking for but im open to others as well.Cash can go either way.Includes box and original scale.Please PM.thanks,Brent

*spyderco slysz bowie
    *cold steel recon 1 4inch tanto blade
    *cold steel 4max
    *spyderco military cruwear
    *Emerson Persian

[​IMG]20170303_203631 by Brent Jackson, on Flickr

[​IMG]20170303_203638 by Brent Jackson, on Flickr

[​IMG]20170303_203613 by Brent Jackson, on Flickr