Hell Razor or Team Gemini?

My vote goes for the HR.....

Busse-group-flying-1.JPG

Hi from New Mexico. I'm a new guy to Blade Forums and am looking for the original Team Gemini's. As I see that you are a Busse Forum Moderator, would you know any way that I can get the Busse Custom Shop to make me a couple Team Gemini's like the one's you've got pictured here? I've got three, one for me and each of my two sons, Team Gemini Light Brigade models on order with them. I bought a Steel Heart I back in 1998, a Satin Jack in 2004 and an Argonne Assault Light Brigade this year. I have to say though that the highly polished convex edged models with full tangs are the epitome of a perfect knife. As you can probably tell I've got Busse fever, don't know how I missed the original offering of the Team Geminis but any info you can throw my way will be very appreciated. Thanks and take care, Greg

Hi WagonWheelGap, There wasn't an offering of the 1st generation Team Geminis from the Busse web site as there is with the Light Brigade Team Geminis. They trickled out at shows and ganzas. This is an approximate timeline:
Blade 2010
-tanker gray w black canvas
-black with black canvas
Cupid-O-Ganza 2-24-2011
-desert sage with tan canvas plus the two listed above
Knob Creek 4-2011
-M/O military overrun sage with olive G10
plus about 15 other combinations of 1 to 4 of each available. Lots of G10 and customs
Alaska-Ganza 9-1-2011
-Satin with tigerhide linen
Knob-O-Ganza Fall 2011
Satin bowie blade with no fuller with tan canvas
Various Ohio Shows 2011
-some interesting custom Team Geminis

Here are some examples (I love this knife!):
P1050980TeamGeminifamily4-22-2012.jpg

P1050718TeamGeminipair3-5-2012.jpg

P1050500TeamGeminiBowiescrossed12-1-2011.jpg

Last edited:
Hi from New Mexico. I'm a new guy to Blade Forums and am looking for the original Team Gemini's. As I see that you are a Busse Forum Moderator, would you know any way that I can get the Busse Custom Shop to make me a couple Team Gemini's like the one's you've got pictured here? I've got three, one for me and each of my two sons, Team Gemini Light Brigade models on order with them. I bought a Steel Heart I back in 1998, a Satin Jack in 2004 and an Argonne Assault Light Brigade this year. I have to say though that the highly polished convex edged models with full tangs are the epitome of a perfect knife. As you can probably tell I've got Busse fever, don't know how I missed the original offering of the Team Geminis but any info you can throw my way will be very appreciated. Thanks and take care, Greg

WAGONWHEELGAP, The original Team Gemini's were actually the coated ones that you probably already have. They were never offered through the site, but only at shows and virtual offerings (known here as a "Ganza") My 2 in the pic are from a very limited Ganza offering... They are the solid full tang version, but while they are very limited, they are not the Limited Edition version. There has yet to be one. Although I am a forum Mod here, I have no official connection with Busse other than as a customer, so I'm not sure if the Custom Shop can make you any like them but it doesn't hurt to ask. Try calling Busse @ 419.923.6471, and ask to speak with Garth or email him directly at Garth@bussecombat.com

Welcome to the Forum, and Good Hunting! :)

Maybe I'm a bit different but I like the looks of the double guard...have from the first moment I saw the original TG posted. There was something about the look that just said "military" that drew me in. I never bought the original TG as I couldn't afford it then but I jumped at the chance to order one when the LB series was posted. Now, I've got a reasonable collection with the B10 LE #44, [LBTG-soon], BJ Custom Shop variant, SY SS4, SAR3 LE#3, Shiva Rex, Skeleton Key and a Bear Cub HACK. I don't feel the need for any of the larger blades though, if I could afford one, there'd be a Gladius in the family in a heartbeat!

I still have a HOFSH and a Hellrazor, but I have sold a DSSF, Tankbuster, and a Killa Zilla. The Hellrazor is my favorite!

My vote goes for the HR.....

Busse-group-flying-1.JPG

Is the one in the foreground yours? I have found a new purpose in life, to obtain one as similar to that as possible. Not only is that desktop/display case/ dining room centerpiece worthy but it might actually be the first tattoo worthy blade. That's it, I'm saving money now and I am going to start hitting the shows. I've wanted to meet a bunch of you knuckle heads before so I guess this is the perfect excuse :D

I'd sure like to try a hell raiser but everytime one comes up for sale they are out of my league. Maybe the Janitor could rerelease this classic knife?

Is the one in the foreground yours? I have found a new purpose in life, to obtain one as similar to that as possible. Not only is that desktop/display case/ dining room centerpiece worthy but it might actually be the first tattoo worthy blade. That's it, I'm saving money now and I am going to start hitting the shows. I've wanted to meet a bunch of you knuckle heads before so I guess this is the perfect excuse :D

The HR is mine. Garth can do amazing things!:thumbup: The shows are a blast. It's really great to meet the folks we chat with on the forum, get to see awesome blades, booze, more booze and the friendly rivalry during the show is out of this world :)

The HR is mine. Garth can do amazing things!:thumbup: The shows are a blast. It's really great to meet the folks we chat with on the forum, get to see awesome blades, booze, more booze and the friendly rivalry during the show is out of this world :)

Done and done brother, expect to see my gumpy butt at the next meet!

Hmmm... Hell Razor... Team Gemini? The answer is BOTH!!! One in each hand.

I hope no one minds me bumping this thread. It has some great info and pics in it.

I'm also trying to decide between these two as they both look great.

Does anyone have the specs on the Hell Razor please?

And can someone tell me where the point of balance is on the TGLB and HR?

Thanks in advance:thumbup:

Back