Hello from the 0

Amy-0

Staff member
Just wanted to say Hi. Things in our LIFE (My crazy life) has been NUTTY. I apologize so very much that I have not been at work but I am hoping (fingers and toes crossed) that I will get to return to work maybe next week. My father had some major issues...it has been tough. Remember All, My Mom had double bypass for her heart in December. Dad has colon cancer (TOOK 14 inches of his colon out to get that damn tumor out him) but lymph nodes and everything is good for now. Some appts next week but I looked at both my parents and said " WOW you guys are old, did a lot of surgeries and you both are doing ok" My Father looked at me and said the EXACT words I spoke to him a month ago. "If you are ready to quit fighting I got your back but PLEASE always try"
My Dad and Mom are at home and doing well, this is actually the first night I am calm, I actually asked for HELP (I know right? CrazY) for food, the numerous dr. visits (Some I need to go to because they super important) also my own nervous breakdown J/K(A girl of 46 years of age can only watch too much of Murder she Wrote, Blue Bloods and every single MATLOCK episode before she loses what mind she has left LOL) Thru all of this I have family. When I say family I say Busse. Jerry and Jennifer always answered my late night sleep deprived calls. Often I made no sense and just cried, actually the whole entire crew at Busse, always have my back LOVE YOU GUYS AND GALS. I just want everyone to know LIFE is a PAIN in the butt at times but it is rare to have a job that "cares about you, your family and your overall well being" I am so blessed to have ALL OF THAT. See ya soon. XOXO
Amy-0

Smoke, prayers and tons of positive wishes all coming at you and your parents.

Hang in there Amy-O!
Ya know, never thought I would like another cop show besides NYPD Blue. Until I watched Blue Bloods. It's a great show.

It will be alright sis. Just keep ticking at it.

Please send my love to everyone.

Thanks for checking in sweetheart. We love you and hope you continue seeing improvement on all fronts! :thumbsup:

Sending all the hope, wishes & prayers for you, your folks & family!

The people around you are obviously very lucky to have you, such a caring
young lady in their lives, even if she is burnt out on bad tv shows!
Same hope, wishes & prayers for your parents speedy recovery!!
Don't forget to take care of yourself!!
-Randy

Glad to hear that your parents are recovering well....but remember to take care of yourself aswell.
All my prayers to you and your family.

Thoughts , prayers , and all the best wishes sent.

Back