• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Help Me Out Sale-price drop

I'm in a tight spot financially...I spent most of our savings getting my wife a minivan for Christmas... it's been problem After problem, nearly 1k in repairs since wergot it and now the transmission just screwed up and its gonna be another $1100.
So I have to sell off most of the last of mycollection, the ones I swore I'd never sell...

Becker BK2- this one hurts to sell-stripped and patina- comes with Ramos custom leather sheath (similar to hedgehog) scout carry, vertical carry adapter, small altoids pouch included (not pictured) $115
index.php

Pathfinder Knife Shop knife-walnut handle-3/16 blade roughly 5 in long blade- 2 tone black and OD kydex sheath- retention is bad-needs to he heated and pressed but it works as is $65
index.php

TM Hunt Hornet- comes with kydex neck sheath and black leather sheath $95--SPF--

index.php

Modded-ESEE 5 stripped, etched,patina, tkc scales, serrations have been filed off...it now has a slight curve like a tracker style blade- $150
index.php

Becker BK24- D'Eskabar-d2 steel-like new $80
index.php

All items will ship insured because with my luck the post office will lose them...also I wont be able to ship until friday

Last edited:
I have been made aware the pics aren't working... I'll fix them as soon as I can ...I can email them in the meantime

Back